GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. GTIChris

APR DTR6054 Direct Turbocharger Replacement System

little update from me I am at 2000 miles on my DTR setup and still running smooth. Did a couple of trips from NYC to Upstate. Planning on a trip to New Hampshire for Labor Day. No complaints so far from me.. Maybe I should buy a dragy and see if that makes me complain? On the highways I still...
  2. GTIChris

It's not significantly OMG better, no. Definitely a close comparison which anyone could figure out from their dyno charts. I mean a stage one IS38 on APR site is 340hp/360tq at the wheels and this is claimed at 400hp/387tq.. not many people can feel that much of a difference until you get way up...
  3. GTIChris

I would said this is very close comparison of people who want Apple or PC. APR you may pay a little extra for convenience but it is a tidy package. This kit is for people who want an "OEM" type experience. I wanted a clear route to purchase and install. Not a hodgepodge of parts and tunes from...
  4. GTIChris

Long time lurker, maybe first time poster? Don't remember which forums I used to use. I have a 2016 GTI with about 23k miles now but I used to have a 2016 Golf R that was "Stage 2" with APR software, downpipe, IE Intercooler & Intake. This is my 4th Golf variation. GTI was stock except for...