GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. K

Looking for stock MK7 Golf R resonator

Thanks! How much would you be looking for it?
  2. K

How much are you looking for it?
  3. K

Unfortunately not but thank you!
  4. K

Gotcha, thanks!
  5. K

Ah gotcha. I'm in Kirkland, WA. Would be interested in a trade but I kind of want to install a resonator, see how it affects the drone and sound with the ability to put the delete pipe back in if I don't like it. That being said, I'm sure I'll be fine with the sound of the stock resonator.
  6. K

Still for sale? Sorry, just saw this. Is it just the resonator cut out?
  7. K

ISUDAR For Apple Carplay/Android Auto Wireless Module - anyone try?

Ah, i was hoping that the iSUDAR would use WIFI to do everything and use the same interface as the usb in the back.
  8. K

I think i found the right place to post and posted accordingly now. Thanks!
  9. K

Hello all, My mk7 r has a downpipe with a res delete installed by the previous owner and Im getting a little tired of the drone on long road trips. I dont have the original resonator and was wondering if anyone on here happens to have theirs and is looking to sell or give it away? If this is...
  10. K

Hello all, Im new to forums and not sure if this is the right place to post this but my mk7 r has a downpipe with a res delete and am getting tired of the drone on long road trips. I dont have the original resonator and was wondering if anyone on here happens to have theirs and is looking to...
  11. K

My understanding is that it acts as some sort of bridge behind the head unit to provide wireless CP/AA in a more reliable way than other wireless solutions out there with the added benefit of not having a dongle hanging around. IM waiting for clarification but it sounds like you lose the ability...
  12. K

So it sounds like the ISUDAR solution works pretty much like wired except for not being able to switch tracks using the steering wheel controls?
  13. K

Thanks for the response! Did you lose any media or steering wheel functionality? And with this, does the USB port in the cubby still work? Are there a series of buttons you need to press to access the Carplay screen or does it behave as if the phone is always plugged in?
  14. K

Hey guys, I've been looking at different solutions for adding wireless carplay to my mk7 R and this seems like it might be the cleanest/closest to an OEM feel ive been able to find. I havent been able to find any other posts about this isudar module though. Could you guys give any input as to...