1. D

jb4 with Data Cable

Pm ,e some pix pls. 😉
  2. D

SOLD: Roc-Euro Drivetrain Stabilizer

Still available by chance?
  3. D

SOLD: JB4 with Bluetooth - $100 Shipped

Actually, if this worked for a 2019 Tiguan( don’t know if it’s a B cycle, since it’s an SEL Premium R-line AWD)I would pick this up…. We had a Neuspeed Power module on it before…. But if this works I will take it.
  4. D

ECS 56mm Wheel Stud Conversion W/Ball Seat Lug Nuts

I was asking because in the pic you don’t see the bottom of the nuts..
  5. D

DELETE

PM’ed
  6. D

vland mk7.5 Sequential taillight

I have to tip my hat, and extend thanks to ZERO815. I bought Vland tail lights on Amazon, and of course they claim it to be “plug and play”- which they are, except for the sequential lights… I followed this man’s diagram to the T, and as uncomfortable as it felt, once I got the hang of the...
  7. D

SOLD: TORKLIFT EcoHitch and trimmed valence

All good.. no worries.
  8. D

Dude…. I have the funds, and can have someone meet you in NY metro area for pickup. Lmk
  9. D

If you were willing to ship, I’d probably pick this up…. Let me know
  10. D

FS: non-PP Stock Calipers, Discs, Pads, and Dust Shields

Hmmm, interesting. As I am about to embark on the same upgrade path… (pic for reference). what wheels are you running? As I ordered some spacers for fear that my macan calipers would make contact with the wheels I have. I’m curious about the offset… as you can see using the template it looks...
  11. D

FS: ORT RS Coilovers, 034 Ball Joints, Stud Conversion, etc

Pm sent… let me know and I’ll take the coilovers 😈
  12. D

Mk5 R32 Rear brake swap, Mk7

Found these as well for those of us without the electronic parking brake: https://www.ebay.com/itm/304221531241?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=ubE8VsOwQUm&sssrc=2349624&ssuid=a4cF1lREQE6&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY
  13. D

Bruh… You ain’t kidding these parts have been discontinued, I lucked out with the set I got, as they’re clean rebuilds (unpainted), yes they’re coming from Great Britain…. BUT they’re coming! I did a lot of footwork, Autozone, and Oreilly’s have the calipers on their page as “special order”…...
  14. D

Trigger has been pulled on these hard to find gems: https://www.ebay.com/itm/334287239150?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=ubE8VsOwQUm&sssrc=2349624&ssuid=a4cF1lREQE6&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY Also found this setup, albeit with a broken bracket...
  15. D

I’m dying to get my hands on the MK5 R32 rear calipers to give this a try…. IF I manage to find some 🙄