GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Bill92

Timing belt interval

VW Greece states 180000km change interval now, when this generation golf came out was 150000km. Changed it for peace of mind,end of story 🤷‍♂️
  2. Bill92

Timing belt interval

Using INA-DAYCO products, paid 170£. I think it's an OK amount
  3. Bill92

Timing belt interval

Thanks! Already did the service for piece of mind. So what I saw was that the original belt( since 2013 with 75k miles on clock) was quite stiff. I didn't see any visual damage such as cracks,so yes, maybe had some more miles of life. The installation is quite tricky, as I was observing from...
  4. Bill92

Timing belt interval

I see.. To be honest that was my thinking. After 5 years to change it. On the other hand, my garage mechanic told that 100k is OK to change and no need sooner, no matter how many years have passed. That's why I'm a little confused 🤷‍♂️
  5. Bill92

Timing belt interval

Hi guys, @golfdave Quick question. On a Golf Mk7 1.4 tsi, the timing belt must be changed at a specific time? My car has 75k miles but is 9 year-old. Thanks in advance
  6. Bill92

BOV or DV for 1.4 tsi

Hmm, never thought of it that way...Thanks again.
  7. Bill92

BOV or DV for 1.4 tsi

Thanks for the reply! The engine has stage apr stage 1 software and I guess it has higher pressure now; don't ask me for number. I suppose when a turbocharged engine has a valve or similar system, it works better maybe due to pressure release(?). It is also the sound factor(!). So there isn't...
  8. Bill92

BOV or DV for 1.4 tsi

Hi all. First time to post here, but I've been watching this forum for a while. I own a 2013 Golf 7 1.4 tsi 122 ps. I'm desperately try to find a bov or dv for my engine with no luck at all. To be honest I don't know which type it has or maybe there is nothing at all from the factory as i read...