GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. R

Rear right wheel crinkly spring noise

So, to follow up, I’ve checked rear shocks and the rear shock boot, among other stuff, up until I realized the noise is coming from the brake caliper. Noise is replicated pushing on the brake caliper, perhaps maybe a bad install on part of the shop? It’s a crinkly noise. Thanks
  2. R

Attempted some Super Lube on the latches just now, sadly no cigar. Noises still coming from the shocks and subframe. Thanks for the suggestion though, can't know if you don't try.
  3. R

Hello there, I've been dealing with a reoccurring noise that keeps on returning, post-install of an 034 Rear Sway bar, moog links, and VWR springs, particularly from the rear right area of the subframe. The noise can be reproduced hitting bumps slowly, pulling/pushing at the rear right wheel...
  4. R

WTB: MK7 GTI Downpipe, Catless/Catted (from Canada)

Bit of a stretch, but looking for a downpipe for my GTI, posted on Canadian classifieds not many bites, and the market is somewhat empty in my area. Willing to pay the shipping, my budget is <$320(excluding shipping) depending on the shipping costs and location. Thanks!
  5. R

LF: lowering springs, catted/catless DP

Looking to pick up lowering springs to consolidate my OEM+ build, as I'm on a tighter budget I am exploring used options for both due to the 6MT clutch tax. Ideally DCC compatible springs, I am also willing to consider coilovers provided a DCC delete is included, but that entirely depends on...
  6. R

Anyone in Vancouver/TriCities with an OBDEleven?

If you still need it, I am in Vancouver Island if you're up to make a trip out!