GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. T

New climate control unit - Coding

here are the fault codes I have in module 09
  2. T

the error code that you tell me about, where can I find it?
  3. T

I checked and I don't have 12V apart from the fuse but at the heated seat socket I don't have 12V
  4. T

yes I have the three leds which light up when I press the button, I have done the coding of the BCM as you also told me.
  5. T

yes I have the pins on my BCM, and I ordered my harnesses on AliExpress, and the coding I did it too and it does not work
  6. T

Hi, how did you upgrade heated seats? I'm trying to install them but I can't get them to work.
  7. T

heated seats retrofit

can you give me the code? I'm going to look at that tonight.
  8. T

heated seats retrofit

hello, I connected my heated seats, everything is well connected, I also did the coding correctly and my seats do not heat up
  9. T

heated seats retrofit

hello, can you tell me where the heated seats wiring goes in the vehicle ? thank you.
  10. T

heated seats retrofit

OK, thanks !
  11. T

heated seats retrofit

is there any coding to do?
  12. T

heated seats retrofit

Hello, I want to install the heated seats on my vehicle, I have already bought the climatronic for heated seats, my BCM is a high, I ordered the heating mats with the harnesses, I also have the BCM connection can you help me with coding please?
  13. T

heated seats retrofit

Bonjour, je souhaite installer les sièges chauffants sur mon véhicule, j'ai déjà acheté le climatronic pour sièges chauffants, mon BCM est un haut, j'ai commandé les tapis chauffants avec les harnais, j'ai aussi la connexion BCM pouvez-vous m'aider avec le codage s'il vous plait ?