GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Mrgrimloc79

Trying to tap into the turn signal wire mk 7.5

Hey guys so I bought led light bars without the piggyback plug and I'm trying to tap into the turn signal wire but the info I was given is incorrect. Its definitely not the big yellow wire found out that is the low beams. Anyone know?
  2. Mrgrimloc79

Does it ever get old?

Does it ever get old walking out and just staring at it? My guess is no , but you are the only dorks who can relate to my obsession. My family thinks it is weird and unhealthy. Poo poo on them!
  3. Mrgrimloc79

For sale :Led grill light bars.

Ok guys I screwed up. I bought these on aliexpress Thinking they would fit my car...they do not. So I was going to send them back but shipping to China is stoopid expensive. As of now I'm looking to sell them at a reasonable price just so I don't lose my a$$ in this purchase. I am in Columbus...
  4. Mrgrimloc79

Wheel spacers

What's a good wheel spacer size in millimeters to bring a stock GT I's tires out to be flushed with the rest of the body?
  5. Mrgrimloc79

Red led door strip

What's up guys. I think I know the answer but is there an led replacement for the red strip? All other strips light up except the driver's door. I've already taken the door card off and replaced what I thought was the part that was bad, but it was the light for the door latch pocket 🤦‍♂️...
  6. Mrgrimloc79

Mk7.5 wheels for sale (price drop) sold

What's up guys as the title states I have 18" Dallas Milton wheels for sale lightly used just a couple of little scratches (as pictured) There are decals on them which can be removed. Great for winter wheels. Or your daily they are in great shape. I am in The Columbus area and would prefer to...
  7. Mrgrimloc79

OEM Dallas/Milton wheels for sale

What's up guys I have a set of OEM 18" Dallas/Milton wheels for sale. They're in pretty good condition just a few scratches (as pictured) they also have the badgeskin blackout decals which can be removed. I am located in The Columbus Ohio area and would like to set up a meeting place or local...