1. Mrgrimloc79

Mk7.5 wheels for sale (price drop) sold

Unfortunately I was hoping to keep this transaction local
  2. Mrgrimloc79

Oh shoot sorry yes they are still here
  3. Mrgrimloc79

Still available willing to drop price is $200 too much to ask?
  4. Mrgrimloc79

Where Does The Garage Door Clicker Go?

Get that homelink! I installed it myself and it really wasn't hard. Plus you get the added bonus of rearview dimming and a compass.it feels so fancy.
  5. Mrgrimloc79

No bends they were switched after 13k on them. So they're pretty fresh.
  6. Mrgrimloc79

Trying to tap into the turn signal wire mk 7.5

Hey guys so I bought led light bars without the piggyback plug and I'm trying to tap into the turn signal wire but the info I was given is incorrect. Its definitely not the big yellow wire found out that is the low beams. Anyone know?
  7. Mrgrimloc79

Yessir. Are you in ohio
  8. Mrgrimloc79

For sale :Led grill light bars.

If so how would one wire these in? It doesn't look like a plug and play deal. Do they go straight to the battery terminal?
  9. Mrgrimloc79

Hey mk6'12gti - Are these the newer "upgraded" version they were talking about?
  10. Mrgrimloc79

That is a couple miles away🤏😀
  11. Mrgrimloc79

Where is that?
  12. Mrgrimloc79

Does it ever get old?

Does it ever get old walking out and just staring at it? My guess is no , but you are the only dorks who can relate to my obsession. My family thinks it is weird and unhealthy. Poo poo on them!
  13. Mrgrimloc79

$500 o.b.o. columbus ohio area
  14. Mrgrimloc79

Man I thought these would be more popular on here, please don't make me just throw them away! They would be cool not just a for temporary upgrade for a mk7 golf but for trying something new and unique. I'm not trying to charge full price!! $60 would be sufficient. Just so someone can use them.
  15. Mrgrimloc79

Bump...still available
  16. Mrgrimloc79

Damn I wish I'd have known that. I already got an order in.
  17. Mrgrimloc79

Yeah I read about that and saw it on the reviews also. I don't know,I just thought I'd take a chance I think they look super cool. Thank you for your replies homie🙂
  18. Mrgrimloc79

Headlight upgrade

Yeah mine has that little clip too that is giving me fits I just want to say how good this forum is though (off topic) the people on here are very helpful and a lot of the stuff I've done to my car I could not have done without the help of the people who contribute....so thank you everyone 🙏
  19. Mrgrimloc79

Hey El_bigote_AJ by any chance is this the one you bought? I can't wait to get my knight rider on.🤜🤛
  20. Mrgrimloc79

Headlight upgrade

I got a dumb question too that's related.how do you unplug that headlight plug do you squeeze it or pull that tab in towards the engine? I'm afraid of breaking something.😨