GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. SierraCarrera

Track Pads for MK7.5 R

Curious which wheels work for you? Do you have to use spacers?
  2. SierraCarrera

dedicated track pads

I swapped, drove, and bedded them in for a few days before the track days. Not horribly squeaky surprisingly. I still have them in because I'm lazy haha
  3. SierraCarrera

Understanding the MK7 PCV function, retrofitting the MK8 PCV, and why catch cans are bullshit(IMO)

Forgot to setup dongle/ST while on track this past weekend, but removing my ECS catch can, replacing AP PCV with BL Revision and putting back in the OEM TIP seemed to yield no smoking or discernable loss of power, so that's a win in my book.
  4. SierraCarrera

"Official" Lap Times Thread

Track name: Mid-Ohio Track location: Lexington, OH Lap time: 1:45.9 Year/model: 2017 GTI Estimated total vehicle weight with driver: 3,120lbs Estimated wheel horsepower: 360 Fuel: 93 Tire size and model: 235/40/18 Hankook RS4 Estimated ambient temperature: 68F Freshly repaved for the first time...
  5. SierraCarrera

dedicated track pads

Happy to report that my iSweep 3500s (on Neuspeed BBK) held up really, really well at Mid-Ohio, they only got better the hotter it got. Going from ~130 to ~55 was eye watering haha
  6. SierraCarrera

4/10/24 Track Night @ HHR - Stormy attempts a FWD lap record (how will it end?)

I'll also be trying IS3500s in early May at Mid-Ohio, on the Neuspeed BBK. I ran EBC Blues before that did not hold up so hoping these are better.
  7. SierraCarrera

Porsche Cars North America to sue Singer

Guess this isn't enough? :LOL: https://singervehicledesign.com/#porsche-disclaimer
  8. SierraCarrera

Wheel Bearings - New

I'll take the 2 front ones off your hands
  9. SierraCarrera

dedicated track pads

I had EBC Blues with a BBK + ducts and they weren't great so just be careful. 3-4 laps in, the stopping power felt weaker each braking zone after that. When I went to swap back to my street pads they were pretty heavily pitted with about half the pad still left, I'm guessing they couldn't stand...
  10. SierraCarrera

dedicated track pads

3000s aren't super squeaky? Have they been good on track for you?
  11. SierraCarrera

dedicated track pads

Which pads on the Neuspeed kit?
  12. SierraCarrera

dedicated track pads

I will be trying out a set of iSweep IS3500 in the next months or two. I used to run EBC Blues but those were starting to fall apart as I got faster and pushed into harder, later braking
  13. SierraCarrera

Understanding the MK7 PCV function, retrofitting the MK8 PCV, and why catch cans are bullshit(IMO)

Holy crap - https://www.urotuning.com/products/mk8-2-0t-evo-pcv-retrofit-kit-for-2-0t-gen3-mk7s-evopcv4mk7-kt?variant=47702976004289 EDIT: I encourage all to purchase separately, unless you enjoy getting ripped off :)
  14. SierraCarrera

SOLD: ProdigyWerks AD6 6-Piston BBK w/ Neuspeed lines and Hawk HPS Pads

Yep will ship in the CONUS. Here's the specs - https://www.prodigywerks.com/ad6-6-piston-caliper-intro
  15. SierraCarrera

Girodisc VW, Audi MQB 340mm Front Rotors (A1-171) SOLD

Do you have any pictures of them as they are now?
  16. SierraCarrera

SOLD: ProdigyWerks AD6 6-Piston BBK w/ Neuspeed lines and Hawk HPS Pads

Upgraded to the entire Neuspeed kit but had no issues with the Prodigy kit, excellent brake feel on the street and decent enough on track, enamel is in good condition and the red still really pops. The one bracket bolt head was pretty rusty so removed it but ProdigyWerks sells all the pieces...