GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Righteousness

MK7R Rear Valence Swap

Hi all, Will a MK7R GSW valence swap onto my non-R mk7 wagon?
  2. Righteousness

GSW Exhaust System Retrofit

Hi all, Is it possible to retrofit a GSW R wagon exhaust system into my GSW TDI wagon with retaining the DPF?
  3. Righteousness

2015 GSW Custom Taillights

Hi all, I’d like to attempt designing my own tail lights to match the Golf R euro spec look. There are virtually no options for the wagons to have nice looking tail lights except for the 7.5 LED retro fit. 1. Has anyone performed this surgery before? 2. How can the tail lights be opened, via...
  4. Righteousness

Disable Inner DRL

Does anyone know how to disable the inner DRL? I have a VCDS but don’t know where to start.
  5. Righteousness

MK7 GTI Clubsport Front Bumper Conversion

Hi all, I’m wanting to fit an OEM Clubsport front bumper over my standard front bumper. As far as I am aware, it will be a direct fit. The issue I have at the moment is that it doesn’t accomodate (4) front parking sensors. By having the correct parking sensors from a GTI MK7 front bumper, can I...
  6. Righteousness

Auto-close windows and sunroof

Hey all, I am curious to know if it’s in the system to code my windows and sunroof to auto-close when the engine is shut off? This feature is available on my MK5 Jetta highline but so far I haven’t seen it shown on any other forums. Thanks in advance ☕️👌🏽
  7. Righteousness

Overheating Golf MK7 TDI

Hi all! I had this annoying instance where the AC was not blowing cold air but more so room-temp air. I had a warning: STOP - ENGINE OVERHEATING. Yay. I checked the coolant and it was at optimal level with no boiling. I turned on the car after 2 minutes as I was close to home. The temperature...
  8. Righteousness

MK7 GTI Fog Lights Colour Temp?

Hey all, Does anyone know the precise colour temp of the MK7 GTI fog lights? The HID bulb colour temp doesn’t not match the DRL or fog lights. It’s either 5000k, 5500k or 6000k. Any idea? Thanks in advance!
  9. Righteousness

MK7 GTI Front Bumper Conversion Issues

Hey all, I've got a 2015 Sportswagen TDI SEL. I've decided to achieve the GTD style. The bumper was colour matched and fitted. The issues I am encountering: 1. Right hand side OEM MK7 GTI LED Fog light is non operational. Left hand side is operational. No corrosion in wiring. Fitted original...