GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. UNBROKEN

Spacer question…

After swapping wheels I’ve been playing with spacers to dial in the exact fit I want. In a perfect world I’d run 5mm up front and 10mm on the rear. The front is a non-issue. 5mm slip on spacers leave plenty of hub protrusion for the wheel to stay hub-centric. The issue is the rear…I ordered 10mm...
  2. UNBROKEN

SOLD 18x7.5 Mallory’s in Houston area.

18x7.5 ET51 Mallory wheels from a Jetta GLI with good tires. 2 different brands of tires but all 4 are in great shape. I bought the car with these tires a few months ago. Also includes a full set of OEM lugs and factory wheel locks with the lug caps and a set of 15 and 20mm spacers to make these...
  3. UNBROKEN

Using oem wheel offsets for flush fit. Pics please?

I’ve been playing with numbers and comparing offsets on factory wheels to build an oem “staggered” look but using the same width. The oem Mallory wheels from a Passat in 18x8 +45 for the front and the same wheel from a Tiguan in 18x8 +30 for the rear. Both should be almost flush with no spacers...
  4. UNBROKEN

Shops in Houston

Are there any recommended shops in Houston? I’m looking for somewhere local to buy H&R coils, wheel spacers and other small parts and possibly install/align as well.
  5. UNBROKEN

WTB Serron wheels and tires SE Texas

Looking for a full, non-curbed set of these preferably with good tires. I’m located in Houston but will drive a bit for a good set.