GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. 705gti

MK7 R vs 370z

A stock gti would beat the g35.
  2. 705gti

Car broke down, dealer ‘fixed it’, still not working properly

No they only charged for the original repair, the 12 hours or so they spent diagnosing their fuck up wasn’t charged.
  3. 705gti

Car has been driving great, I’ve had no problems. Really missed driving the car and banging gears.
  4. 705gti

I saw that post when researching about the problem, can’t find it now though. Everyone was saying it would be fine and just burn them up or something . Hopefully it didn’t cause any damage to the engine.
  5. 705gti

I’m not really sure what they did, still have to figure out what tf happened
  6. 705gti

Ya that makes sense. Which means there was walnut banging around on the pistons and everything else in there right? They said it was something new that they just started doing so maybe they didn’t know how to properly do it.
  7. 705gti

I’m talking to a lawyer about what to do now. Im going to get it documented and hopefully get a bit of a refund or something. The car was in the shop an extra 1.5 weeks because of their fuck up.
  8. 705gti

It’s working and driving fine now. No damage as far as I’m aware.
  9. 705gti

Ya exactly, they must’ve not cleaned it properly and then it clogged them.
  10. 705gti

Ended up being pieces of walnut in the injectors from the dealer not covering the holes properly.
  11. 705gti

Mechanic is saying misfire on cylinder 4 and 3 and 4 when it warms up.
  12. 705gti

The tech there checked the wiring and he said it was fine. No it was driving normal until it decided to die. I think after they make sure the injectors are okay, it’s going to go to a different shop. And if the shop determines it was something they did then I’ll have to weigh my options.
  13. 705gti

Ya it’s a really shitty situation, I couldn’t believe they would say they fixed my car and then it have the lights on and run like shit. Really ruined my experience with the dealer. I’ll have to do that, thanks for the feedback.
  14. 705gti

I have a stock 6mt 2015 gti with 120000km. I’ve driven the car for 30000km and it’s been a blast. The only thing I’ve had to fix is the n82 valve because the air was taking forever to heat up, that fixed it. This mess started when I was driving my car home from work on the highway, it suddenly...
  15. 705gti

Show us your MK7

what wheels are these?
  16. 705gti

Help: need the correct front tow hook cover for 2019 GTI

Got one colour matched on ebay it’s looks pretty good https://www.ebay.ca/itm/202785117226
  17. 705gti

Am I Rice If ...?

Jesus, don’t ask for opinions if you can’t even take a joke.
  18. 705gti

Ross Tech Micro Can VAGCOM

Would you ship to canada?
  19. 705gti

VCDS cable for $50

obviously, but you think it should still work?
  20. 705gti

VCDS cable for $50

https://www.obdii.shop/goods-287-VAG-COM-VCDS-HEX-V2-Intelligent-Dual-K--CAN-USB-Interface-for-VW-AUDI-Skoda-Seat.html?gclid=Cj0KCQjwqPGUBhDwARIsANNwjV5LowZrorj_bTUa-k8d1sgKQnE1atRbbuPgDpg4FFVQUH9BQ-l9jN8aAknUEALw_wcB thoughts?