GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. ug_rabbit

FS: ECS Wheel Spacers (2x10mm, 2x15mm) and Extended Wheel Bolts ($165)

Selling my ECS wheel spacers, as I sold my MK7.5. - Great condition, only used for 1500 miles with stock wheels - 2 x 10mm and 2 x 15mm, with 37mm and 45mm extended bolts - $165 for everything ($250 retail) Pick up/meet near San Francisco. Will ship if you pay (probably USPS priority, since...
  2. ug_rabbit

FS: Performance Pedals and WCT Throttle Spacer ($150 and $30)

Hi all, selling a few parts to make your heel-toe experience better. WCT Pedal Spacer - Great condition, used for 1200 miles - $30 (~$47 retail) Billet Aluminum Pedals from Performance Pedals - Brand new, never installed - Includes dead, clutch, brake, and extended throttle pedals - $150...
  3. ug_rabbit

[SOLD] Integrated Engineering V2 Intake and Turbo Inlet Pipe ($360 for both)

IE V2 Intake and Turbo Inlet Pipe Great condition, only run for 700 miles. Includes all original hardware. Price: - Intake $300 (retail $380) - Inlet Pipe $100 (retail $100) - Both for $360 Pick up/meet near San Francisco!
  4. ug_rabbit

Performance Pedals Billet Pedals

I just took a leap and ordered these! Once I get them installed and drive around for a bit, I'll post back here.
  5. ug_rabbit

Anyone with a SMF in the SF Bay Area?

That would be great. I'll PM you to find a time to meet! Thanks!
  6. ug_rabbit

Other mods to do when swapping clutch?

Hi all, I'm planning on upgrading my clutch soon, and was curious what other mods I should do while the transmission is dropped to save time in the future. Any suggestions are welcome, especially if they are made easier given the fact that the trans will be out.
  7. ug_rabbit

I actually have this, had it installed for about 1500 miles. It raises the accelerator pedal to be closer to level with the brake (its lower from factory for comfort reasons). It mainly helps for heel-toeing at normal speeds during daily driving. Under hard braking during spirited driving, the...
  8. ug_rabbit

Ah, good point. I think just the extension will be enough adjustment for me. I can heel-toe fine now, but it takes conscious effort to place my foot on the brake pedal. If I place my foot how I'd like, I just barely miss the accelerator when rolling my ankle.
  9. ug_rabbit

You can't change the pedal position, but the accelerator pedal has the extended left side edge (like the Rennline extension piece), which I think would dramatically help heel-toeing.
  10. ug_rabbit

Anyone with a SMF in the SF Bay Area?

Hi all, Anyone have a lightweight single-mass flywheel in the Bay Area that would be willing to meet at a Cars & Coffee or something and give me a ride? Hoping to experience the NVH to help me decide which clutch kit to get for my GTI. Currently, the top contender is a South Bend Stage 2...
  11. ug_rabbit

Same, I might just do it and report back here. It doesn't seem like many others have tried them.
  12. ug_rabbit

Has anyone ordered or tried these pedals? https://www.performancepedals.com/collections/vw-billet-pedal-sets/products/volkswagen-gti-billet-pedals-performance-pedals This images show the mk6 floor-mounted pedals, but they sell mk7 pedals as well. Seems like a decent alternative to the Rennline...
  13. ug_rabbit

► Official APEX VW SM-10 Flow Formed Wheel Thread

Anyone out there running the 17x9s with 245/40 or 255/40 PS4S (or similar) on stock suspension? I'm curious if that will rub with just the fender screw mod but no additional camber.