GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. N

Can you drive without OPF/GPF (without tune)?

Hi, I'am planning to install a new downpipe with OPF delete on my 2020 GTI TCR. I know that the OPF sensors will read faulty data and eventually throws a CEL, but will the car still be driveable? With my previous GTI I also installed a decat downpipe and just ignored the CEL, but I read some...
  2. N

H&R lowering springs popping/knocking noise when turning

So about a couple of months now my H&R springs making a knocking/popping noise when turning at low speed or at standstill. It sounds exactly the same as in this video: https://youtube.com/shorts/tWXz2hxa__s?feature=share I bought the car with the springs already installed on it and the noise...
  3. N

DSG jerks at braking/stop fix!!

Thats weird, my long code hasnt change after the reset. Did you perform the basic settings of the steering angle sensor? Also try to perform the basic settings of the brake pressure sensor and esp in the abs module. All the errors should be gone after that.
  4. N

DSG jerks at braking/stop fix!!

So I had problems with my DSG for a long time now. Every time I tried to come to a full stop it really jerks at the downshifts and right before the car comes to a standstill. It really annoyed me for a long time and I was always thinking something was wrong with my DSG/mechatronics. It was...
  5. N

Lost ABS module coding… 😫

So I was fitting a virtual cockpit on my 2014 MK7 GTI and now the coding of the ABS module has been removed. Normally I had save the code out of previous VCDS scans on my laptop, but I forget to make a bakeup of it when I installed a new copy of windows on it. So now I dont have anything. Can...
  6. N

Virtual cockpit flash without keys??

But how?? With odis-e it wont work and vag can pro also need keys…
  7. N

Virtual cockpit flash without keys??

Is it possible to flash a virtual cockpit without the keys?? I have tried with odis-e but it wont flash without the right keys… I need to perform a software update because after a cluster swap it suddenly stopped working and only shows a white/blank screen. Is there another way around? Its a...
  8. N

5NA920791 virtual cockpit firmware??

I’am looking for a software file of the 5NA920791 virtual cockpit. I will pay if needed.
  9. N

ABS module coding messed up after cluster swap

So I recently buyed a virtual cockpit for a Tiguan and I wanted to see if the screen would work so I connected it to my 2014 GTI. But after that I swapped it back with my original cluster and now my whole car is messed up. A lot of codes and the ABS module long code is wiped out. I'm trying to...
  10. N

Check timing chain stretch

So I just checked the timing chain stretch on my 2014 MK7 GTI with VCDS and the phase position is at 0.3 degrees. So too me that seems really good right? But when I look at other peoples data they always have a nagative value. Why mine is in the positive? Yesterday I checked it too and it showed...
  11. N

VCDS check timing chain stretch

So I just checked the timing chain stretch on my 2014 MK7 GTI with VCDS and the phase position is at 0.3 degrees. So too me that seems really good right? But when I look at other peoples data they always have a nagative value. Why mine is in the positive? Yesterday I checked it too and it showed...
  12. N

Rough idle en serious knock

So my stage 2 gti suffers lately from een very rough idle. It doesn’t always do it but most of the time after some good driving it happens. I did some datalogging today en saw some high timing pull. Up to -7 degrees. The car is stage 2 but had never problems with it up to now. The spark plugs...
  13. N

Rough idle and stalls

Today I gonna try some liqui moly injector cleaner. Maybe that will make an difference.
  14. N

Rough idle and stalls

wouldn't a bad pcv valve result in a higher oil consumption? I have almost zero oil consumption. Car doesn’t throw any codes… After the carbon cleaning the car was running very smooth for a couple of days. So I dont think that taken the intake manifold off has cause any vacuum leaks. What is...
  15. N

Rough idle and stalls

Hello, My 2014 Stage 2 MK7 GTI lately idles very rough. When I started the engine yesterday, it started to stutter a lot and there were ticking noises coming from the exhaust. Eventually the engine stalled. I've had this problem for a while but never as bad as yesterday. While driving I have no...
  16. N

Stage 2 timing pull log review

Its from a tuning file service company here in the netherlands.
  17. N

Yeah I will try a octane booster soon
  18. N

I’m from the Netherlands, we dont have E85 here anymore… I always use RON98 V-power.
  19. N

Oh my fault IAT is not in the log
  20. N

This was a 3 gear WOT pull. Ambient temperature was 0 degree celsius. IAT and all cylinders are in the log..