GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. S

ECU Logging Capability

Send me a message.
  2. S

Open source tuning solution

Don't max out your logging rate or you will get the staircase effect in your logs. 20hz max for mode 22 guys, 50hz for 3e. Shagging, it could be disconnecting and reconnecting which will reset the values. Not sure when you received the dongle but I would suggest upgrading the firmware on the...
  3. S

Diggs24 Build Thread - "Tapioca XL"

Actually if you look back I didn't make any claim besides suggesting over boost is not recommended on a turbo that is already been pushed to the limits. Anyways, I know what I have. Have a nice day.
  4. S

Over spinning a turbo may not blow it up on that pull but it's not recommended when you are already spinning it as hard as possible and is also counter productive when trying to reduce produced tq to maintain traction. Do you not agree? Still no real world log?
  5. S

Also I welcome you to go out and spin the tires hard a few times in second gear with Cobb TC on and post the log so we have a real world example to look over. I have plenty of logs with various settings in rough conditions (snow tires on wet pavement in this one) while still maintaining...
  6. S

Actually I only started the TC code a week ago with help from diggs and a few others willing to test and calibrate we are sitting with a highly effective end product with more to come in future releases.
  7. S

Same idea can be applied here as well. I use my map 5 as a valet / let my daughter drive mode. What others like subliminal fail to realize is I am a single person doing this in my spare time as a hobby for others that want to have more flexibility/features than what big name companies offer...
  8. S

Are you currently tuned?
  9. S

Mk7 dragy times, 60-130, 1/8, 1/4,

Someone has already made a Opendraggy firmware for an esp32 that is available on GitHub. ST measures these metrics (more for fun than anything) for you as well but of course it uses all 4 wheel speeds instead of GPS.
  10. S

Simos Tools - New Phone Datalogging App

Makes sense. Previous assignments were single letters like 'c' for cruise which are now replaced with 'cruise' and 'peddle'.
  11. S

You probably just upgraded from pre 0.80 where the trigger and assignments have changed drastically. Best suggestion is reinstall to get the new default trigger and PID csv settings.
  12. S

Hopefully he sends it... If not spark fun has A0's in stock. I also have SL1's on hand (my a0 clone) which goes for less than an A0.
  13. S

Hey Trents, send me an email at switchleg1@gmail.com. Currently going for 80usd shipped to you...

Hey Trents, send me an email at switchleg1@gmail.com. Currently going for 80usd shipped to you door with tracking.
  14. S

too much Mexican E85.
  15. S

sorry guys, just realized I shouldn't be discussing this in a thread, if you have any questions send me an email or dm.
  16. S

Send me a msg on here or email me at switchleg1@gmail.com. I can ship you one over the weekend. In Canada so it's roughly 1.5-2weeks on average.
  17. S

I make a0 clones, send me a dm
  18. S

We are dropping ignition angle making the efficiency of the engine drop to roughly 35%. EGT do increase so there is a user set maximum duration allowed to prevent over heating but we are not dumping fuel into the exhaust in these videos (hence no bangs) which is generally how most do RAL. Spark...
  19. S

You can setup tuner pro to show it in psi by changing the equation but the ECU goes by absolute pressure (ambient + boost) so actual boost will always vary slightly with pressure changes. This is where the maximum pressure ratio table comes in handy to prevent the turbo from trying to make full...
  20. S

If you look here the square is where he was holding the SET button where its set to maintain rpm within about 64rpm from engagement point (user configurable). SET button is held for 1.5 seconds in this log building from 0 to 20psi. https://datazap.me/u/diggs24/log-1652843021?log=0&data=8-17-97