GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. D

Vargas Turbo - Worst customer service ever!

Guys. Stay away from Vargas turbo AT ALL COSTS!!! Ordered a VTT breather on April 18th and they still have not shipped it yet. Their website was showing 48pcs in stock when I placed the order and their customer service is not helpful at all. They provided a tracking number on April 28th which...
  2. D

Crankcase pressure issue

Hello, I'm on a built motor with EQT XL turbo, boosting 32psi and my engine has some blowby issue most probably due to excess ring gap or another reason. The OEM PCV valve works good when it works, minimum oil consumption, no rough idle etc. however even the latest version of this valve only...
  3. D

P21E2 - Fuel Injector 2 for Cylinder 4 fault

Trying to diagnose P21E2 - Fuel Injector 2 for Cylinder 4 fault. Engine runs fine except for a rough 2 seconds at first start-up. After that it runs fine, boosts fine. My indy shop had a replacement fuel rail with all new injectors on hand so he replaced the entire manifold injection fuel rail...
  4. D

Wastegate adaptation procedure question

what happens if you don't run the adaptation cycle for the wastegate after setting its voltage to 3.6 volts? I recently had to switch from my IS38 wastegate to my good old IS20 one because the IS38 decided to fail and I just set the IS20 one to 3.6v with a multimeter and it now runs without any...
  5. D

Camshaft knocking noise

Hi guys. I am having a problem with my camshaft adjusters (i think). When the engine is idling (cold or warm), it’s running perfectly. When I rev it up to 4000rpm, a knocking noise comes from the valvetrain. I unplugged the camshaft magnets and tried again and now there is no noise, runs great...
  6. D

Stuttering rpm problem

Hello all, I am a Porsche Macan 2.0 owner and I have been following this forum for quite some time. Unfortunately there are almost no enthusiasts that modify the Base Macan that shares the same engine with the Golf R (EA888 Gen3 2.0 TFSI). So I thought it's best to sign up and shoot my...