GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. M

for sale: 6,5" screen + silver trim

Hello all, selling my 6,5" screen - great condition, and works perfectly. Moved on to 8" screen, so can also throw in a silver trim bezel. Please see the pictures attached! $110 OBO w/o the bezel or $130 with, willing to let go, so let's talk!
  2. M

Could anyone rent out some tools?

@Dso yeaaah that's my point they are pretty specific ones, and I have no intention to make something bad even worse and get generic "all-around" tools. the thing is the pliers, for example, are $150?? I keep looking online, and found some slightly cheaper alternatives, but would rather go with...
  3. M

Could anyone rent out some tools?

After a serious mishap with the belt tensioner on my Golf MkVII TDI (CRUA) (basically, the arm on the tensioner broke, was an OEM part ordered online - currently in discussions with the seller), I'm now having an issue with a possibly bent valve. He was working on water pump replacement...
  4. M

Metallic Trim around DSG Gearlever

@Supermoto yeah, I've seen these, but why wait + pay (even if it's funny money) when I can come and get it replaced for free at the stealership within one day?
  5. M

Metallic Trim around DSG Gearlever

For anyone interested in this, VW has an active recall going for these things! I'm well out of warranty, but got an appt based on this recall to replace it. Here's from vw.com: Other Service Campaign Repair Needed Gear Shift Cover Trim VW Action Code 34J7 Service campaigns shown may be...
  6. M

Gear Shift Trim

For anyone interested in this, VW has an active recall going for these things! I'm well out of warranty, but got an appt based on this recall to replace it. Here's from vw.com: Other Service Campaign Repair Needed Gear Shift Cover Trim VW Action Code 34J7 Service campaigns shown may be...
  7. M

DIY MIB1 to MIB2 Infotainment Conversion (Part 1)

@simaservis1108 is your guy @ashok9949 ! Best of the best
  8. M

MIB2 upgrade...Need VAS5054A...Help!?

ask @George Ab mate! I rented his and sending it back to him now
  9. M

DIY MIB1 to MIB2 Infotainment Conversion (Part 1)

Hey everyone, another MIB2 retrofitted into mk7! :) First of all, thanks to @George Ab for renting out his equipment, and thanks to @simaservis1108 for his patience with semi-noobs like me. It's because of people like George and Sima we're still here on this planet! Brief description of the...