GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. reddaugherty

Lenovo Yoga 9i Ultrabook

Selling this brand new in box Lenovo Yoga 9i with Core i7-1195G7, 16.0GB RAM, 1TB SSD. Asking $1100 OBO. Located in San Jose, CA but willing to drive a bit or ship. Timestamp
  2. reddaugherty

Filament Dryers! Sunlu S2 Filadryer in Black and White

Brand new in box Sunlu S2 FilaDryer filament dryers, one black and one white. Original price is $80 each, I am selling for $60 each or $100 for both SOLD
  3. reddaugherty

Clubsport S Muffler with EQT Burbles

Hi, is anyone here running a Clubsport S muffler on their GTI with stock downpipe and resonator and have the EQT (or similar) burbles option? How noticeable are the burbles and do you think they are worth it? EQT is having a sale right now that makes it cheaper for me to add the burbles so I am...
  4. reddaugherty

ECS Diverter Valve Spacer

Silver ECS diverter valve spacer. Used only for about ~100 miles. Works as intended, comes with mounting hardware. Asking $45 $35+shipping.
  5. reddaugherty

Okay to drive with only 2 diverter valve bolts?

Hi all, while I was removing my diverter valve spacer and putting it back to stock, I accidentally dropped one of the bolts into the engine bay where it is now lost. Do you all think it's okay for me to drive the car while I wait for the replacement bolt to show up in the mail? Thank you.