GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. R

Eibach Pro-Kit - Positive Rake

Here's how it sits now after plenty of swelling miles.
  2. R

Counter intuitively, I believe forward rake actually adds more weight to the back of the car. I know... tripped me up as well.
  3. R

The rake hasn't gone away. Looks like this is just what I'll be stuck with. Bummed but what can you do about it? 🤷‍♂️
  4. R

I talked to my shop yesterday and they didn't seem too hopeful about the height evening out. Said they will definitely settle, but front to rear drop ratio less likely to change 😔. I had the endlinks replaced when they installed the sway bar. I also know the bushings will need to get regreased...
  5. R

Looks great. I'm jealous. 😂
  6. R

Naw. The 2021s come with an extended lip. They are slightly different than the TCR though. Funnily enough, I just got my TCR muffler delivered and plan on grabbing the rear valance as well.
  7. R

Looks great. Just hoping my rear end settles down. My shop doesn't really know what to tell me. I know they do quality work, so it'll either get better or I just got unlucky.
  8. R

My shop ordered them for me. I think they went directly thru Eibach. I believe they have a distribution center in Corona, CA. Ride is excellent. I'm just concerned over my forward rake.
  9. R

Sounds good. It's interesting that the front went down almost immediately though. It's speculation, but I'm attributing it to the camber mounts.
  10. R

Thanks. I hope so. Was really stoked to get them installed.
  11. R

Thanks. The drop in front is perfect. It's the rear I hope goes down a bit. I can live with, but this whole time I was fearing the opposite problem. Lol
  12. R

I just had Eibach springs and 034 camber plates installed on my 2021 GTI S. I'm noticing some forward rake (maybe .75"). Is it true that things may settle? I much prefer the forward rake than the reverse, but hoping it evens out a bit. My shop did not use TT pads or anything like that on the rear.
  13. R

Open Intake and Performance Concerns

That is appealing as well. I have a 2021, I'm unsure where my front collision warning sensor is.
  14. R

Front mount is appealing due to easier install and retaining factory IC for easier swap when trading in or reselling. I don't track, just like an occasional spirited canyon run and little bursts around town. I also live in SoCal, and while we have scorcher days, it isn't a constant muggy or...
  15. R

I've only got 4k on the odometer, but I eventually want to end up at stage 2. I'll need a clutch as well, but an IC will be next after I get my suspension stuff installed and TCR muffler welded on. Still debating between FMIC or stock placement.
  16. R

Seriously though. I don't want to have to trade in the sound. Lmao.
  17. R

The claim on their website is reduction of temp, but yes, it doesn't close it off. Probably just helps in redirecting airflow and shielding.
  18. R

That's the impression I was under as well. I'll admit, this is the first "performance" car I've had and my first time modding a vehicle. The intake seemed innocuous and put a smile on my face, but I'm learning as I go.
  19. R

Thanks. Would the CF shield actually make a difference in regards to heat? I didn't purchase it at the time since I like the open look. Perhaps I'll add an FMIC or stock location IC sooner than later. I was initially led to believe by the time the air hits the turbo it's screaming hot anyways...
  20. R

You saved me a major headache. Lol. Part of me wonders if people just start hearing every little thing the turbo is doing and attribute it to something being wrong.