GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. serozEa211WAG

MK7 "Random / "Stupid" Questions Thread"

Hi all So this is more of a couple of "Stupid Questions" anyways here it is: I drive a 2017 Golf Gt Variant/Sportwagen/Estate (as its all the same name for the same car) R line TSI and i live in Scandinavia where it came out just before the facelift version was launched. Ive done some work to...
  2. serozEa211WAG

Problem when Flashing ECU on 2017 Golf Variant 1.4 Tsi

Hi guys Juat an update from me, TVS did a remote flash session with me and helped me tune the car with TeamViewer and it worked out great! Im loving the new powerlevel of stage 2, and it runs soooo smooth and is just a delight to drive. Great company with great customer service so i really...
  3. serozEa211WAG

Thanks mate! Yeah i mean JB4s and Other Clamp On systems are okay when you wanna defeat the dealership from voiding your warranty or if you are leasing your car etc but when it comes to tuning your own veichle thats passed the first 3-5 year factory warrantys etc then a real Re-map is the only...
  4. serozEa211WAG

Hi Dave Yeah youre right on that part, its probably a bad idea to flash it when support is unavailable.... just got so excited when the tune and flash device arrived since ive been trying to get a remap done now for months.... first i tried with BMS Jb4 but could not get that to work, i had...
  5. serozEa211WAG

Yeah i did that just now but same issue again sadly...
  6. serozEa211WAG

Hi Yeah actually i did, you get the file sent to your email from TVS and then you download it to your computer and open TVS Flasher program and select said tune and start programming the ECU at this stage i get this message of error...
  7. serozEa211WAG

Hi guys Im in abit of a new sittuation to me i bought a personal flasher the other day from TVS Engineering so i could go Stage 2 after installing a downpipe on my car. After following all the instructions to Flashing my ecu i get to the part were im going to load the new tune to my ECU and i...
  8. serozEa211WAG

Hi guys I have been now for months and months looking for aftermarket solutuion to the stock exhaust... since i have a mk7 Golf Sportwagen/Estate/Variant 1.4 TSI 150ps with the Multilink rear axle and with no luck at all except for the very expensive Supersprint or custom but that is waaay to...
  9. serozEa211WAG

Hi Im looking to install door exit lights on my Golf mk7 GT variant 1.4 tsi r-line and want to know if i have got the correct cables for it since i have got two different cables and dont know witch ones to use? And are they ok to plug in to the door controller unit or do i have to cut and...
  10. serozEa211WAG

Ok sounds good! Im looking to save up som cash and do the stage 2 upgrade with a 2,5-3" downpipe and ECU tune for 98ron and want to also try to get some more parts on the Sportwagen at the same time like catback, res del if catback gets crazy expensive... (and also if my wallet allows go with...
  11. serozEa211WAG

Allright sounds good, you build your own straightpipe or did you buy a readymade pipe from something like zaustworx? https://www.zaustworx.co.uk/product/volkswagen-golf-mk7-1-4tsi-double-centre-silencer-delete-pipe/ How does the drone from the resonator delete feel and work as a daily driver?
  12. serozEa211WAG

I have a catback sportsexhaustsystem for the golf minus the rear muffler so the first "muffler/resonator" whatever its called would that in theory provide less resistence than the oem factory version? And would it provide a better sound? Since its just laying about i thought of maybe installing...
  13. serozEa211WAG

Hello again Ive got one more question i have a brand new sports type of resonator for my car in my garage, will just changing the resonator to a sportsversion of the resonator improve sound and/or effect? Cheers
  14. serozEa211WAG

Hi guys! Just programmed my car the other day with long-coding in ODB11 and installed powerfolding mirrors on my mk7 golf sportwagen tsi R line and they work just as they should but today driving to work i pulled down the passenger side window and realized that when they go down they stop...