GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. P

Golf MK7 Bumper Swap

Thank you so much for your reply. Ive again been at VW here who almost refuse to tell me if it will fit. They just deny any knowledge. When you say the bottom lip, do you mean the skid tray/retainer? I plan to buy the whole bumper anyway, but just wanted to check. Also, I assume that it fits...
  2. P

Golf MK7 Bumper Swap

Hi Damien. Im looking to do the same as you now. I have looked at your link of the parts and it seems to just be the bumper, grills and retainer with the fog lights, is this all you needed in the end or did you buy any more parts? Did you need the specific brackets? I would really appreciate...
  3. P

MK7 Front End Upgrade / Conversion to GTI/R/7.5 (Bumper, Headlights etc)

Great advice, thank you very much, so effectively to upgrade the front to 7.5, its both wings, front bumper and 7.5 head lights? VW told me the Radiator mounts and other things are different and its quite a big conversion? I dont think the OSRAM have any trim line in them as far as i can see...
  4. P

Sorry, are the fenders replaced for the lights or the bumper? or both? Do i need to match all together? i.e 7.5 lights with 7.5 fenders and 7.5 bumper?
  5. P

Hi Guys, Thanks for your answers. I have found this: https://www.euspares.co.uk/parts/hd-karosserieteile/8010068 This is a front end conversion kit from 7 to 7 GTI. It has the holes for headlamp cleaners which I obviously dont have, are these easy enough to fill in? Can I just put a cap? My...
  6. P

Hi All. New to the forums, thanks in advance for any help. Based in Cyprus - Expecting to ship/import from EU/Germany I've just had a front end collision in my Golf 7 and VW have quoted €4000-5000 to repair. Main Items to be replaced: Front Bumper (700) Wing (600) Bonnet (800) Headlight (400)...
  7. P

Hi All. New to the forums, thanks in advance for any help. Based in Cyprus - Expecting to ship/import from EU/Germany I've just had a front end collision in my Golf 7 and VW have quoted €4000-5000 to repair. Main Items to be replaced: Front Bumper (700) Wing (600) Bonnet (800) Headlight (400)...