GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. S

B pillar hook broke - replacement?

Oh my god. That looks really involved. I JB Welded it earlier today. Looks pretty good but I will probably have to retire the use of that hook.
  2. S

OK? So why does anyone post here, then? Just call the dealer, they have all the answers.
  3. S

One of the hooks on my B pillar, just behind the front seats, broke. I had my cargo cover hanging from it and the front passenger tried to lean their seat back. 🤦‍♂️ It's a clean break and I think I'll be able to JB Weld it back on. But, I'm not sure how strong that will be. Can I replace the...
  4. S

Auto start/stop always defaults off?

I’m curious if it was. I bought a few weeks ago from a local VW dealer. I specifically asked if if was tuned, they said no but I don’t think they had any idea what they’re talking about. It had an APR carbon fiber intake and turbine inlet pipe which leads me to believe it’s has or was chipped.
  5. S

Auto start/stop always defaults off?

I have a new-to-me 2019 R. Auto start/stop always defaults off no matter what drive mode the car is in. The sensor on the battery is plugged in. OBD11 shows the cutoff at 7.8V. As far as I know there is no way to actually disable the auto stop on the 7.5 Golfs. Any ideas why it’s defaulting to off?
  6. S

FS: auto dimming rear view mirror (OEM 2019 US spec no Homelink)

This came off my car. In perfect condition. Mirror only, no trim pieces. Asking $120 OBO.
  7. S

FS: space saver spare tire 18in $100

Still available?