GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. RisingFallens

sold

Cobb access port with EQT Stage 2 93oct and E85 tune: It also comes with the COBB tunes. Absolutely LOVED these tunes. THIS WILL BE UNMARRIED AT PICKUP/shipping, just so I can enjoy it for a little longer. $600 Was on my 2019 GTI Would prefer local pickup, but willing to ship if you pay...
  2. RisingFallens

Part out-ish

Trading in my GTI soon, so I'm taking it back down to stock! All of the parts listed have been on the car around 5k-15k miles, nothing insane. I'm hoping for some cashola OR trade for PC gaming stuff (monitors, computer parts, ETC.) If you are going to trade, please make sure you can confirm...
  3. RisingFallens

MK7.5 stuff in Raleigh

Hey y'all! I'm getting rid of a good amount of stuff tomorrow during a yard sale. I'll be located in Raleigh NC, near Banks RD and 401, at a neighborhood-wide yard sale. 2 things, i'm not shipping any of this stuff... so please no asky. Second, I can't hold it either, so first come first serve...
  4. RisingFallens

MK7.5 part dump! Raleigh Yard Sale!!!

Hey y'all! I'm getting rid of a good amount of stuff tomorrow during a yard sale. I'll be located in Raleigh NC, near Banks RD and 401, at a neighborhood-wide yard sale. 2 things, i'm not shipping any of this stuff... so please no asky. Second, I can't hold it either, so first come first...
  5. RisingFallens

2 sets of wheels for sale, Raleigh NC!

Hey y'all, I'm doing some garage clean-out and funding for summer hotboi shit, so, I've got a few things for sale. Wife finally said there were tooooo many wheels in the garage, and I have to agree. I don't have a lot of pictures of them right now, but happy to take some more if peeps are...
  6. RisingFallens

WTB: Rear Stress Bar

Hey y’all, pondering the idea of a Rear Stress bar. More for aesthetic purpose but rather not have one I have to drill in. Anyone have one they’re looking to get rid of?
  7. RisingFallens

Favorite MK7.5 headlights?

Hey y’all, Im starting to dig into some new headlights to trade out my Halogens… but there are some options! anyone have pictures / preference on a good LED headlight? I have an OBDEleven, availability to coding (if need be,) and tools! Just looking for a kickass set with some experience...
  8. RisingFallens

Where to eat in Ann Arbor?

Going to be traveling to Ann Arbor in a few weeks for work! What should we eat (wife and I!) she’s a vegetarian so any advice would be great
  9. RisingFallens

What are you asking for Christmas?

A bunch of my family members / in-laws are asking my I want for Christmas.. I'm trying to think of things for my GTI but I also don't want to go over $100 or so.. What are you guys throwing out there to the fam-bam?
  10. RisingFallens

sold

Someone help me buy some HPFP internals 🥰buyer pays for shippin’. Someone hit me with a $315
  11. RisingFallens

JB4 w/ Bluetooth - $315

Someone help me buy some HPFP internals 🥰 buyer pays for shippin’. Someone hit me with a $315
  12. RisingFallens

JB1, just send me an offer

It’s just chilling in the garage! I won’t pay for shipping, but shoot me an offer. I’m rockin’ the JB4… for now 😈
  13. RisingFallens

Nevvvermind

Like the title says, I've been bouncing around on this idea for a while. I'm not quite ready to splurge on any with DSG right now, but if someone has an unmarried, AP for the GTI, let me know. I'm not in any rush, the plan was just to wait for November, but I'm getting itchy...
  14. RisingFallens

Technik Thursday’s?

Sounds like BFT has brought back their monthly meets, with one this Thursday. They’re knocking out an alignment for me that day, so I’ll be there. Anyone else?
  15. RisingFallens

Sway bar “pop” with coilovers

Hey y’all, So since I threw on my coil’s I’ve been getting a popping from the sway bar. I felt the stress that was present trying to line them up on the new coils, so I understand the criggty-cracks. Question is, what’s the best route for the front sway to help alleviate the pops? Im guessing...
  16. RisingFallens

IE Intake feeler

Hey y’all, I’ve been thinking about trying something new, maybe closed box setup! ive got a V2 IE intake that has >10k miles, I love the sound of it. I think it’s fantastic, but it is noisy 😂 the stickers are not coated on or anything, so I can take those off! It comes with the coolant bypass...
  17. RisingFallens

JB1/4 Bluetooth question

So, looking at upgrading my JB1 to a 4, love to make it Bluetooth. I bought the JB1 for cheap enough to make a 4 for cheaper than they’re going for right now, but 140 forking dollars for a Bluetooth dongle is nuts. Question is, if I can find a Bluetooth 3.0 to serial connector… can I just use...
  18. RisingFallens

MAPerformance downpipe + CEL = ..?

Hey y’all! I’ve recently installed the catted MAPerformance DP that I stole from @Acadia18. He happily threw in an elbow O2 sensor extension in for me as well. Both are installed but I’m still throwing the P227100, Bank 1 Sensor 2 Stuck Rich. Question really is; what’s a man to do that isn’t...
  19. RisingFallens

How do we feel about these emblems?

Hey guys! Picked up these Amazon specials! I only installed one to see how I like it, been about 2 weeks and still pretty indecisive. They defiantly clean up the look a bit, but the reds aren’t the same… out here for some second opinions! Got some OEM shots vs Amazon special!
  20. RisingFallens

What’s for dinner tonight?

I’m hungry. Often times I make big meals on Sunday because it just feels right, but the wife and I just got home from a beach weekend and there’s some big storms happening. I need some ideas, whatcha got?