GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. G

Weird Sound Driver Side

Hi! A few weeks I got one of the strangest noises, coming from the left driver side. When I’m in the fifth gear and have around 80-100km, I hear a strange noise in acceleration What do you think it could be? I pressed/hit every plastic from the dashboard and it didn’t help. I changed the...
  2. G

Bad smell at his high

Hi! For the last month I have a problem with the smell. I have changed the draining tube from the right passenger side, the carpet is dry, I made three ozon treatments of the climate control, I washed it with some kind of some foam and I changed 2 polen filters What do you think it should be...
  3. G

Steering Alignment

Hi! Today I went to do my steering alignment. My SW was a little turned right and after the alignment, the SW is staying turned left. At low speeds, it's staying straight, but at higher speeds, it stays left turned. These are the values, before and after. What do you think about these values...
  4. G

Clutch Pedal issue

Hi! As I mentioned in the title, I have a weird feedback from the clutch pedal. Everything started when I was going about 190km and I changed in 6th gear. When I released the clutch pedal, I felt that the clutch pedal got stuck at half a way and it got back in position in about 0.50 seconds...
  5. G

AC Drainage issue and Wet Carpet

Hi! As I said in the title, I think I have a problem with AC Drainage. In the front right side, underneath the passenger seat, the carpet is wet. Underneath the carpet, where I got by using the open shown in the photo, the foam is very wet and it's getting wet only when I turn on the AC. What it...