GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. S

Northern NJ - Ohlins or Bilstein B6 test?

Anyone in northern NJ with bilstein b6 or ohlins that I can take a ride along in? My struts are blown and I’m interested in getting something better than OEM. Thanks!
  2. S

TCR vs Clubsport muffler. What’s the difference?

I have a mk7.5 GTI. I want an oem+ exhaust like the TCR. Is there a difference between the Clubsport (mk7) and the TCR (mk7.5)? I can’t find a definitive answer. TCR is more expensive. Seems like most catback systems are interchangeable, so what’s different about this axle back? Thanks in advance.
  3. S

WTB TCR muffler mk7.5 GTI

Nj area Thanks!
  4. S

wtb: Cobb AP w/DSG unlock 2018 mk7.5

Anyone in the NJ area with one?
  5. S

FS, NJ: Neuspeed RSe10 18x8.5 track wheels

Fitment: 18x8.5 et45, cb 57.1, 5x112. masking $950 The wheels are about a 6/10 cosmetically. Two wheels look great, the other two have a lot of track pad brake dust embedded in them. You could get it out with iron remover, but I'm lazy and want these out of my living room! The tires are...
  6. S

FS, NJ: GTI Volkswagen Winter Wheels and Sottozero Tires -$650

Volkswagen GTI winter wheel and tire setup from Tire Rack. 225/45r17 Pirelli Sottozero 3 tires on 17" American Eagle gloss black wheels. I sold the car and no longer need the wheels. These were originally $1300 from tire rack. The sale includes centering rings and lug nuts. These came off of a...