GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. B

034 Spherical Rear Trailing Arms - Brand New - Mk7 GTI/R

Have a set of 034 spherical rear trailing arms that I never got around to installing so these are brand new, page describing them is here: https://www.034motorsport.com/mqb-rear-trailing-arm-spherical-bearing-upgrade-kit-mkvii-volkswagen-golf-gti-r-and-8v-8s-audi-a3-s3-tt-tts.html $350 shipped...
  2. B

A2B Brushless RS3 LPFP - FWD

Bump - =====sold====, need to get this out of the garage.
  3. B

A2B Brushless RS3 LPFP - FWD

Have an A2B brushless RS3 LPFP meant for FWD (Mk7 GTI). All parts included for FWD including pump, harness, controller, 20a fuse, male-to-male extension, and sender pigtail connector. This was barely used (<100 miles) as a troubleshooting step for stage 2 E85 tuning that ended up being an...
  4. B

Mk7 GTI Track Part Out - Oil Coolers, RS3 LPFP, iAbed Oil Pan, etc.

Thanks for the feedback, its all OBO and a lot of different parts so starting points. No more than 10k miles on any individual part and I can clarify as needed for each thing. I was looking at iAbed pan costs off ECS so I don't mind dropping it, same for the rest of the stuff. I'll break it...
  5. B

Yep I can send them, my other guy went silent, I'll send a PM and we can chat.
  6. B

Bump, surprised I didn't get any bites here so updated the title a bit.
  7. B

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/327526863194861 -> Same Info on FB Have a lot of Mk7 GTI track parts to sell as I'm changing platforms (Spec Miata). In central NC/Greensboro area and most of the parts are off the car with some still on the car or BNIB. Will be at VIR with TSCC this...
  8. B

Catch Can Filling Up Too Fast When Tracking

I see what you're saying in that piece not being explicitly defined, another reason to just run SMF on this car. How are you adding a catch can to the stock PCV? Genuinely curious now. Like re-routing the stock PCV tubing to a catch can instead of the full block replacement? Can't find pics...
  9. B

"E. The installation of fluid catch tanks, catch cans, or oil separators is allowed provided the function and performance of the system (e.g., PCV system) is not altered." Can't read that as a blanket block on not being able to touch the PCV system at all. How would you add a catch can otherwise?
  10. B

Not following with the first line, how is putting in a different PCV block that still allows excess pressure to flow back into the intake not allowed? We're not blocking off the PCV or dumping that excess onto the ground. Street category rules in SCCA Solo 13.10.E say you can install a catch...
  11. B

RacingLine Golf MK7 Oil Cooler

Not 100% following so main highlights are: 1) You need to keep the newer oil drain return rod that you got (Oil Filter Housing Adapter), specifically OEM number 06L-115-678-Q 2) The Mocal thermostat is wider compared to the RL included one, that's it. In order to fit in a Mk7 GTI/R, you need...
  12. B

Keep the rod, you need the rod to put into your oil return hole under the filter, can't leave it out. I run a Mocal 185deg sandwich plate thermostat so no issue there, you'll need a BRZ spacer for a Mocal thermostat as detailed in this thread and is what I use. Here's the Amazon link of what I...
  13. B

Very good point, I have to very carefully take off the RL filter top to not have oil getting everywhere and then turkey baster it out once the filter is out and the main housing stays screws in.
  14. B

Rod/stick is an updated OEM part that pushes right into the oil filter drain hole. As far as the filter on top of the sandwich plate, as long as something fits the fitment bolt then I don't see it being an issue. I've been using the stock RL metal filter without issue in the housing and other...
  15. B

MAGIC/MAJESTY (eBay) 16.4 liter Intercooler

Looks like you're in Europe so things are probably a bit different as I'm in the US. That one you linked is the 65mm thicker one that I'd probably avoid, you can see the thickness dimension in one of the pictures. This below is the ideal one but this is out of the US. Just check the pics on...
  16. B

MAGIC/MAJESTY (eBay) 16.4 liter Intercooler

Looks like the standard Majesty one on eBay 65mm thick, think most people are saying to get the 50mm tube and fin at this point to skip the bar and plate knock-off IC like that one. I've got the 65mm Majesty off eBay and looks identical and same pricing and I'd probably want the 50mm at this point.
  17. B

Street Touring Hatchback (STH) discussion/setup

Thanks yep I think SMF is the way to go for now. It would take a good amount to get back towards STH and I'm wanting more seat time. I overdid it in my current track build as expected and never planned to cage it so caught in the middle but it's not a big deal.
  18. B

Street Touring Hatchback (STH) discussion/setup

Thanks for the reply, for the #2 I just need a confirm one way or another as I probably don't understand the terminology fully. Says bushings can be replaced by any material in the original location but also that (I believe) can't change bushing compliance mechanism going from rubber into a...