GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. D

FS: P3 OBDII Gauge

New, never installed, P3 V2 OBD2 - VW Mk7 / Mk7.5 Gauge (2014-2020). It is pre-installed in the side vent. It also comes with the track pack upgrade chip that allows measuring 0-60 and 0-100 times plus a few other features. $430 shipped
  2. D

WTB: MK7 GTI P3 OBDII Gauge

I have one available but without the ethanol reader. PM if interested.
  3. D

FS: Helix Subwoofer and DSP

This is one of the best sound upgrades for non-Fender sound systems. It transforms the factory sound system due to the Helix DSP and added amplified Subwoofer. It fits various VW models but this one is coded for MK7/7.5 Golf/GTI/R models. It fits in the spare wheel well. Asking $400 plus shipping.
  4. D

FS: VW MK7 GOLF/GTI/GOLFR/E-GOLF 8" GLASS DISPLAY+TRIM (NON NAV)

Fully functional OEM 8" Display and Black gloss trim that replaces the OEM 6.5" display. Asking $499 plus shipping Thanks!
  5. D

(MD) 2017 GTI Sport 6spd - SOLD

Price bump
  6. D

FS: Stock GTI Downpipe - 21703 - SOLD

DM sent. I am local to you.
  7. D

FS: APR Catted Downpipe

Sold
  8. D

(MD) 2017 GTI Sport 6spd - SOLD

For sale is a 2017 VW Golf GTI Sport with Performance Pack (Bigger Brakes, LSD, Extra horsepower) and Lighting Package (Xenon Headlights and LED Taillights) in great condition with no mechanical or any other functional issues. Interior and exterior are very clean with minimal wear as seen in the...
  9. D

FS: TTRS Calipers (Loaded)

Pending sale.
  10. D

FS: APR Catted Downpipe

Good used APR Downpipe for VW/Audi MQB models. Comes as pictured. Will ship. It fits the following: 2015+ VW Mk7, Mk7.5 GTI 2.0T* 2015+ VW Mk7, Mk7.5 Golf 1.8T 2015+ VW Mk7, Mk7.5 Golf Sportwagen FWD 2019+ VW Mk7 GLI 2.0T *2019+ VW Mk7.5 GTI vehicles do not come equipped with a reusable...
  11. D

FS: TTRS Calipers (Loaded)

I'm selling a pair of Audi TTRS brake calipers with brake pads and hardware. They are in very good condition. Never used for track application. Asking $950 plus shipping. I have a pair of 370mm TTRS rotors still in spec for additional cost but they are HEAVY to be shipped. PM or e-mail if...
  12. D

FS: STOCK SUSPENSION

Would you ship?
  13. D

Remove

Hi. I am interested in the muffler if still available. Sent you a PM
  14. D

SOLD: Cobb Accessport (AP3-VLK-002) (No DSG)

Purchased and received as described. Easy and smooth transaction!
  15. D

FS: MK7 Clubsport S Muffler

Interested! Sent you a DM