GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. A

FS: Torqbyte VAG PM4 High Power FPCM

hello, good afternoon. ok, please tell me the price and conditions of the pm4 awd. regards
  2. A

FS: Torqbyte VAG PM4 High Power FPCM

hello, good afternoon Please tell me the price of your pm4 AWD and the condition of the pm4 awd. regards Alvaro Lopez
  3. A

Wiring Harness for 3.5 / 5 Bar Map sensors

please send me 2 harnesses to my address in santa ana c.a. and tell me how I pay you via pay pal so as not to have any inconvenience like last time. The price is 15 dollars and already includes shipping.
  4. A

I say this because the 5 bar sensor is wider in its range of measurements in psi than in the ecu and in the turbo.
  5. A

Please tell me your question because I can't see it in the chat or forum, thank you
  6. A

It is correct you need the 5 bar bar and the harness as well as the other 3 pieces that you need to update
  7. A

Correct because you would have greater precision in the psi of the turbo. even if you won't exceed 27 psi.
  8. A

Hello, please tell me how to buy your harness for the 5 bar sensor. Pay pal agla79@yahoo.com...

Hello, please tell me how to buy your harness for the 5 bar sensor. Pay pal agla79@yahoo.com Thanks for your attention and good morning.
  9. A

Hello, please tell me how I buy your harness for the 5 bar sensor. Pay pal. My Mail: agla79@yahoo.com Thanks for your attention and good morning.
  10. A

Hello, please tell me how I buy your harness for the 5 bar sensor. Pay pal. My Mail: agla79@yahoo.com Thanks for your attention and good morning.