GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. B

Golf Mk7 Tons of errors out of nowhere

I bought a clone from Ali for like 20$ and then paid someone from Brasil to do it for me for like 30$ through teamviewer. Locally it was much more expensive, about a 100$. If you have the cable/software I can pm you his whatsapp
  2. B

Yes, Yes, the 5q number is enough. It cannot be coded through Vagcom. It needs to be done through ODIS cause there will be CP protection on it.
  3. B

Thanks alot for your response, that makes alot of sense. Sold the car, had fun driving it for 5 years without any issues. Got a good deal for a 6R and now tuning it to the max
  4. B

No problem. I dont know if you have VCDS, but my module looked ok. Just had tiny specks of water, no clue how it got in there. Was hard to see too. When I unplugged the ABS module and then scanned the car or checked the errors on the dash, it would stay the same. That basically tells you the...
  5. B

It's located behind your shifter between the panels. I bought mine second hand, total fix was about 150$ or something. Gotta code it and has to be the exact same part nr. Try replacing your battery first though before messing with ABS
  6. B

Yes, was my airbag control module, apparently it had some water ingress.
  7. B

Radio got installed without removing the warning light. I drove about 45 minutes. The errors come back immediatly after clearing so I think that it wasnt the battery. But that's fine though, the battery is 6 years old so should've been replaced anyway. But it was holding charge well
  8. B

Battery was indeed old, however, problem is still there. Got a new original battery, coded and well. Drive a while and some errors cleared up. But still, EPB, Autohold, Airbag and Start stop are there. When scanning with VCDS is shows almost an error in everything. What should I check next? I...
  9. B

Alright, will test the battery. Thanks!
  10. B

Hi guys, and thanks for having me at this forum. Seems like a great place with a ton of information out there. So here's the problem I stumbled upon, 2 days ago out of nowere I got an ABS dashlight that's on constantly and the 'Start & Stop system not working + Electronic parking brake'. I did...