GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Jargon

WTB Lapiz Blue Front Tow Hook Cover

I made the mistake of not disconnecting mine when I put the tow hook in on my last track day. It's gone. I saw unpainted OEM ones for sale for around $30. Was hoping someone here has one from a part out or something. Thanks
  2. Jargon

Turbo Flutter After Inlet Pipe Install

I have had the IE intake for a while and love it. I think it sounds great and looks great under the hood. I recently did the Inlet pipe as well. Probably a placebo effect as I know there is no data to support this but I felt like the turbo was spooling a little faster and there was a little more...
  3. Jargon

Best Products For Cleaning Aftermarket Wheels

I recently purchased and installed Kansei KNP Bronze wheels. I friend of mine told me he has always been weary of wheel cleaners for painted wheels and suggested I just use soap and water. I'm ok with that but I was wondering if anyone here had any recommendations on the best products or methods...
  4. Jargon

19" Factory Pretorias For Sale - Northern Virginia

I am selling my factory prets and going with a smaller lighter wheel. Wheels are all in good shape with no damage or curb rash. I much prefer a local sale but if they don't sell after a couple weeks I would consider shipping. Looking for $1,000 Thank you for your consideration.
  5. Jargon

First Track Day of The Year

The season is upon us! Did my first track day of the year yesterday (second ever) in my R. So much fun I absolutely cannot wait for the next one. This was also the first time I really got to feel the impact of the stage 1 EQT tune. The difference is unbelievable. The amount of power in 5th gear...
  6. Jargon

Fifteen52 Chicane Wheels

Curious if anyone here has any experience with these wheels. I really like 5 pointers. From a style POV they have always been my favorite. I've seen a few other's but these seem to be my favorite so far. I wish they were bronze and I wish they weighed less but I am seriously considering pulling...
  7. Jargon

Downpipe Battle - IE VS MAP VS COBB VS Trackslag VS HPA

So before you roll your eyes about yet another Downpipe thread I want to preface this with the fact that I have read through previous posts here and other forums ad nauseum. I’ve also thoroughly looked over the manufacturers websites to get information. Some of you reading this (you know who you...
  8. Jargon

Rear Diffuser/Front Splitter On Track

I have been eyeing a few different Rear diffusers and front splitters. In particular I have been looking at AeroFab and Maxton but I know there are lots out there. I'm not worried about drilling holes as I plan to keep the car a long time. I already have the Rennwagen spoiler extension (love)...
  9. Jargon

Clutch Slipping At 13K Miles

I really thought it would last longer. Obviously the topic has been beat to death and I have read from many of you how weak they are but 13K miles? I bought the car two years ago when it had 5K. I don't drive it like an asshole. I did one track day last year. No tune or real performance mods...
  10. Jargon

Looking for Advice/WTB Black Door Handles

I always really liked the contrast of different colour door handles. My car is blue and I always thought black handles would pop and look cool. I've seen a few Carbon fiber ones on Aliexpress but I cant seem to find a good looking Black set. Does anyone know where I can get a set of black...