GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. N

Orig Owner / 08 Bmw M3 / 1st year V8 / 414 HP / 22,700 Miles / 6 Spd Manual / e90 Sedan

Thank you, I will follow up. I have found it very difficult to find one that hasn't been modified. I will continue my search though.
  2. N

Orig Owner / 08 Bmw M3 / 1st year V8 / 414 HP / 22,700 Miles / 6 Spd Manual / e90 Sedan

That is exactly what I am finding as I searched through the forums, Autotrader, cars.com etc etc. Its the very issue that caused me to purchase my M3 new, versus used. Just couldnt find a year old model that hadn't been modified. I have some time to look though, because I wont list my M3 until...
  3. N

.....Blackstone report 17,900 miles "....What a great 1st report....!" I have the actual copy of the report attached. Being the Only owner, I can attest to the fact that every time I took it out it was warmed as suggested.
  4. N

First, below is an initial write up I have regarding my M3. I think you could quickly determine exactly its condition/history and the care its received. Regarding price ? Since I only recently decided to sell it haven't had a lot of time to complete any "due diligence" regarding asking price...
  5. N

I am a retired senior in Ohio and within the next few weeks will be selling my M3 indicated above. I will then be looking for a ultra low mile, mint, non modified Golf R (2018 - 2020). My intent is to list the M3 on Bring a Trailer (BaT) or hopefully, find an enthusiast prior to listing it. I...