GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. A

FS: Fortune Auto 510 Coilovers with Swift Springs (~5k miles) - $1800

How's the comfort on these? I've got an a 2018 A3 as well, running ST X's which run pretty soft, but man these.. are tempting. Curious how much/if harsher these would be.. or if the quality of the shocks would balance things out a bit.
  2. A

Introducing the EQT OTS (Staged) Vortex tune, on stock downpipe!

Currently have an IS38 on my A3 with the stock DP, runs great. Would I be leaving a ton of performance on the table with a Vortex + HPFP + A3 DP, vs a Golf R/S3 DP?
  3. A

Linear Springs with KW / ST

Goodness, that's beautiful.. Can't say I've ever seen anything like it to be honest! Do you think I'm going down the right path for an increase in comfort with linear springs with the ST X's?
  4. A

Awesome info. Thank you! What's your setup like at the moment? Which coils, and how are you liking linear vs progressive (I'm assuming you swapped?). Thanks again.
  5. A

Whoa that's some great information! Thank you so much for posting. Can you tell me more about those top mounts? Looks like it's not the OEM bearing? Also - do you have any info on the rears?
  6. A

Hey all! I have some ST X coilovers on my A3. I like them quite a bit, but high speed bumpy roads in the rear just feel a lot unhappier than they do in the front. I've been looking at converting them to linear springs. The existing springs are progressive ~3.5k front ~5k rear. I'm not going...
  7. A

Sold

PMd
  8. A

OEM+ shift knob replacement

Shorter shifter diy: ~$60 OEM+ (with added weight) or $35 (without weight). I’ve never really liked the golf ball much (might just be me🤷🏻‍♂️), and I don’t like how tall it is, or the weight of it. So I purchased a mk5 golf plus shift knob from eBay (picture of part number included) for $35...
  9. A

FS APR GTI Downpipe

PM'd as well.