GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. N

Mk7 vs Mk8 and Crank Walk

I'm considering a mk8 R or GTI, I know some mk7s usually the manuals based upon the data in the forums here were affected by poorly designed thrust bearings on the crank resulting in crank walk. Has anyone seen schematics of the evo 4 engine block and found if VW updated the design in any way...
  2. N

Mib 2 Screen Non-Nav (FS)

Have a great condition non nav physical button screen for MIB1 to MIB2 upgrade. I ended up using the 8" glass screen in my conversion so this is up for sale. I also have all the old MIB1 fender+nav components for sale if anyone is interested. Screen is tested working in good shape! 100$ obo...
  3. N

2022 USA Spec Golf GTI/R Order Guide

Haven’t seen them posted here yet.
  4. N

FS: Mods Part Out Mk7.5 GTI (Jb4, Sub, DP, Turbo Inlet...)

I sold my 2018 GTI SE, I have the mods I took off before I returned it to stock. All are listed below. All items in good working condition low miles. Local pickup or shipping, zip: 92020 PayPal or cash only JB4 with bluetooth Price: 350$ Cerwin Vega Subwoofer with full wiring and all cables...
  5. N

WTB: (Southern California) Stock Gti Wheels

Just looking for a decent shape set of stock mk7/7.5 wheels and tires. Selling the car. will buy shipped set.
  6. N

Mk7.5 Wheel Alignment after Suspension Question

I recently did bilstein b8s and eibach euro springs. It’s been about 700 miles and time for an alignment. However I am not sure if I can just take it to an alignment shop or do I have to take it to the dealer because of the front assist? I have access to vcds and already readjusted the...
  7. N

FS: ECS Tuning Spacers and Extended lugs

I have a set of 12.5mm and 17.5mm spacers with extended lugs for golf or gti. Will probably fit many more models. I used them on my mk7 tdi to get flush fitment with stock 18" durbans. Used for about 10k miles and generous anti seize was applied from day 1. Threads are perfect, I'll post some...
  8. N

Nicks Mk7.5 Sunroof Squeak and Armrest Rattle Fix

Many other threads cover parts of these steps, here I have compiled them together for reference with my own steps and pictures. Symptoms: Creaking and squeaking when on uneven road or pulling into driveways. When you tilt the sunroof upward, the sound goes away. Armrest rattles at low rpm when...