GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Javwohl

rear wheel wobble

Hey everyone, Need some help so couple of weeks ago had someone tell me my rear wheels were wobbling, checked and you can see they visibly wobble when rotated. Replaced both rear wheel hub/bearings and still have the wobble. Wondering what else I should check. It's a 17 gti autobahn running...
  2. Javwohl

Rear wheel bearing question and spacer question ?

So I'm getting ready to replace my rear wheel bearings/hub and other then finding one kit on ecs anybody got any other suggestions. Was looking on eBay but wasn't for sure which ones I needed. I know I also need to replace the bolt to hold the hub on, dust cap, and the brake hardware bolts...
  3. Javwohl

New diffuser

Just installed my new diffuser from rennwagon today. Awesome quality and craftsmanship. Has 4 different fin styles to choose from. Try to show you guys each style. https://www.amazon.com/photos/shared/8_6I3FufRNaMIX2JBcboyQ.xkDzYYz8v8q6mhoaIkMXUg Figure this the easiest way to share the pics...
  4. Javwohl

Wheel repair in denver

So just found out my Neuspeeds has a slight crack at the inner lip maybe 1/2 in long. Need a shop for repair and recommendations?
  5. Javwohl

Goodyear Eagle sport

So it’s time to switch out my winter tires for a new set for summer. Was going to go with dsw06+ but the deal I was going to get fell through. I can get a good deal on a set of Goodyear Eagle sport my question is these any good? Tried searching but well you know how that goes. I do spirited...
  6. Javwohl

P3 analogue gauge install help

So I picked up a used p3 analogue gauge probably going to install It this weekend after I get my apr boost tap but my question is has anybody else hooked one up with out the obd2 connection? Mine did not come with the obd2 so I have to find a place for the 12v and ground to connect to we’re has...
  7. Javwohl

Mk7.5 rear valance fit on mk7

I need some help. I'm looking to go to a center exit exhaust but need a new valance to do that. This the valance I'm looking at getting. https://www.ebay.com/itm/Rear-Bumper-Diffuser-Central-Dual-Exhaust-For-VW-Golf-7-5-MK-7-5-GTI-R-18-19-/284208070623?_trksid=p2349624.m46890.l49286 My question...
  8. Javwohl

Winter tires

I got a set of Michilen Pilot Alpin PA4 size 235/40/18 for sale. The guy I got them said they were used for one season but look brand new. New 233 each asking 500 obo. Local pick up.
  9. Javwohl

neuspeed wheels vs winter/pot holes

I just picked up a set of neuspeed wheel for a good deal. Was wondering how the held up against the winter weather and pot holes. Recently bent stock wheel because of pot hole so wondering if the will bend easier then stock or hold up better. Thanks for you replys.
  10. Javwohl

accent color opinion

I'm going to change out all the red on the my gti to another color. Need you opinion which color should i go with. Either viper green metallic, cliff green or dark violet pearl.Thanks for you input.
  11. Javwohl

Rear bumper lights

Wondering if anybody has installed these lights. https://www.amazon.com/MZORANGE-Bumper-Reflector-Volkswagen-Warning/dp/B07V7SZY3D They have 4 wires off the back red,black,white,yellow. And need the wiring diagram for taillights thanks for the help.