GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. A

JB4 Logging, stacking and Map 6 Discussion

Thanks for the messages. I am running Tesco momentum 99 (which is 98 RON) - I will try a different map and post with results again soon.
  2. A

Hey, finally got around to producing a Log on 3rd gear pull. I put it on here https://datazap.me/u/amyi/3rd-gear-pull-golf-r-mk-7?log=0&data=1-4&zoom=504-638&mark=569 its towards the end Thanks for the help
  3. A

I removed the boost limiter. Slightly improved. Map 2 feels sluggish. why did you say the current map 6 was potent btw? anything to change for further gains?
  4. A

Help please. Hope this is the right thread. I have a used JB4 on an otherwise stock GOLF R MK 7 and was wondering if any refinements can be made on this setup.
  5. A

JB4 Map 6 settings

Can anyone help me ? with my Map 6 settings. I am new to JB4 and have a used unit. Not sure if the settings need refining. I have attached a log. Any help will be much appreciated. GOLF R MK7 with no other mods
  6. A

EPC light 2013 golf r help

I have a GOLF R MK 7. Just had the EPC light come on when accelerating from standstill. Car stuttered and jerked, felt like loosing power before picking up, i wasnt even accelerating that hard. I have a JB4 otherwise no mods. Any recommendations? The spark plugs were changes a few months ago...