GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. F

add power folding mirrors to 2019 Golf R

Thanks, everyone, for all the help. This forum is great! I decided to buy from e-acca. prices seemed the best. ebay seller oe245, confirmed in this thread to sell OE parts was 10-20% higher than e-acca, and higher shipping costs too. I got the L/R housings, the switch, 20 door card clips...
  2. F

thank you for the part numbers...very helpful...especially the clips! i'm buying 10 just in case. at $0.50 ea why not?
  3. F

thank you for the info, and for the link to the dynamic blinker. i'm wondering what the clear version looks like, on the car, compared to the smoke black?
  4. F

that's good to know. thank you!
  5. F

awesome DIY vid. thank you for the link and all the info.
  6. F

I want to add power sideview mirrors to my 2019 golf R. I searched a couple forums and it appears i only need the housings...all electrical & switches, etc are already there? From what i've read, this appears to be the correct part by new part number 5G1857507DM9B9. There's an ebay seller...
  7. F

WTB: 2019 Golf R manual

I really, really like your car. Those OZs look fantastic and the stance is perfect. Nicely done. I just received mine today with many similar upgrades. My last vw was a mk4 gti. These cars are on such a different level. don’t bend on your asking price. I’ve scoured the market and with 15k miles...
  8. F

WTB: 2019 Golf R manual

Hi, All. looking through the car selling websites and forums classifieds for a 2019 golf R manual trans. Anyone have one they havent listed yet? I'm OK w/ modded if it's done right.