GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. M

WTB. ALL Frontend parts for 2016 VW Golf R. Bumper...back to engine

Hello, I need most front end items. Looking for a donor car I guess the someone is willing to send me most of the frontend parts. I need bumper parts, rad, intercooler, ac condenser, wiring, headlights, brackets, rad support etc.... Mine has massive frontend damage so I am rebuilding it...
  2. M

What is this? Transaxle plug wiring harness? Trying to identify and buy replacement

Hello, Trying to figure out what this component is, and what wiring harness I need to replace. On a 2016 VW Golf R automatic, Under the battery box, there is a case on the front of the transaxle/transmission with a round plug on the top right. Mine is smashed from an accident. I need to know...
  3. M

Best service manual? Need detailed diagrams and instructions

Hello all, I looked at Erwin and that is just too expensive. I need to replace the front wiring harness and a bunch of other frontend work (most frontend parts are gone from accident) so I need a really good manual that shows diagrams, parts, and instructions. What would people recommend for...
  4. M

R model vs standard Golf compatible? What parts on frontend body are compatible with MK7 R? Standard Golf?

Hello, I have to replace all of the frontend of my MK7 R model. Engine to bumper. What cars can supply parts for this and what are R specific? Would most from a standard model Golf fit? Help on this would be appreciated as its hard to find R model donors. Though let me know if you know of...
  5. M

Front frame rail straightening recommended?

Hello All, This seems to be the most relevant area to post this. I have a 2016 Golf R with the front of the frame rails connected to the front bumper bent to one side. I am wondering if others have seen this kind of damage and how it was fixed. Idealy, it would be nice to replace the front...
  6. M

WTB: Entire/all front end parts. Engine to bumper for MK7 R

Hello, 2016 Golf R. Extensive frontend damage on my car.... I need everything from the engine forward. Bumper, fans, rad, intercooler, hoses, lights, really everything. Let me know of any essentially complete cars as donors, or what you have. Thanks all. Mark
  7. M

OUCH! Need entire/all frontend parts for 2016 R. Looking to buy

Hello, 2016 Golf R. Extensive frontend damage on my car.... I need everything from the engine forward. Bumper, fans, rad, intercooler, hoses, lights, really everything. Let me know of any essentially complete cars as donors, or what you have. Thanks all. Mark