GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Rat Strr

Shift Knobs

I don't feel "ricey" applies. "Krauty" sounds more appropriate. It's a German car after all :giggle: I like the GT1 model, and would've liked the GT2 if it had no CF accents since there's nothing CF in the interior to match with. I emailed them for instructions on removing the shift knob...
  2. Rat Strr

Brake pedal adjustment?

I have the WCT pedal spacer which brought the throttle up a bit. I would like the brake to go a bit lower to be at a more comfortable height. I'm only looking for micro-adjustments at this point. But yeah, I know it's minimal although it should be good enough to smoothen the transition from...
  3. Rat Strr

Brake pedal adjustment?

Any adjustment possible on the MK 7.5 brake pedal? Would like it to be a bit lower. 5mm would be nice.
  4. Rat Strr

Creaking right after lowering

I happen to have this that I use on some of my bike parts like derailleur and brake pivots
  5. Rat Strr

Ok, I think I know what's causing the creaking. I drove today and tried to focus on the source of the sound. It always sounded like it was coming from the door, like rubber rubbing against something. I rolled down the window to get a crack (no contact with the weather seal), and the sound...
  6. Rat Strr

@Acadia18 was your suggestion meant for @LarryLaptimes? I don't hear creaking when I turn the wheels. It's only on roads that are rough doing street speeds.
  7. Rat Strr

@impulsive.ca Car was aligned. No other parts were replaced.
  8. Rat Strr

@Sc629 Engine mounts? No. (btw I may have accidentally "reported" you thinking it was the reply link 😫)
  9. Rat Strr

Right after I got the car lowered by my local aftermarket shop (Eibach Pro-Kit), I started hearing creaking that sounds like it's coming from everywhere. Anyone else experienced this after getting theirs dropped? The shop owner who owns a Supra said he experienced the same thing on his car...
  10. Rat Strr

Post your dark iron blue GTI

Hello everyone. 2020 MK 7.5 S in manual with these mods: Enkei Raijin (18x8.5, +42 offset) with black center caps, same tires as stock. I'll be doing 235s once I've worn these out. Eibach Pro Kit springs Lasfit LED lowbeams WCT Performance pedal spacer Missle launch button Window tints and...