GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. M

MAPerformance downpipe loose again..

What size clamp will I need to buy if I have a MAPerformance DP mated to my stock exhaust, my stock clamp is rattling real bad and it’s my second one
  2. M

2019 VW GTI DSG weird engine noise..sounds like the Jetsons car

Good morning everyone..like the title says i have a 2019 GTI DSG..it has about 2000 miles on it. current mods are JB4 and MAP Catted resonated downpipe. I have a Jetson car type sound that is coming from what it seems like is the top of the engine, you can hear more pronounced when the engine...
  3. M

BMS VW GTI JB4 info thread

Where can you find the latest notes about each map?
  4. M

Does anyone know what Map4 is? I read that it was for DSG specific vehicles..is that true? But than I read it’s a stock map but with logging capabilities
  5. M

Hey everyone. Just got my JB4. I have a 19 GTI SE w/ DSG I have access to 93 octane. Should I run Map 2 or Map 4?
  6. M

GLI 35th vs MK7.5 GTI

Yes both 7 speed DSG
  7. M

19 MK7.5 vs 19 Jetta GLI DSG

Yes we both disabled ESC
  8. M

GLI 35th vs MK7.5 GTI

We were both in “Sport mode”, we ESC off the shifter was in manual so we could start in second gear and just let it shift it self after we started , both of us are DSG
  9. M

I can confirm it def doesn't have JB4, a tune i can not tell you- but he claims its stock
  10. M

I have BP 93 octane...how better of a gas can you get??
  11. M

We are both DSG
  12. M

No I do know him..he is a friend of mine
  13. M

GLI 35th vs MK7.5 GTI

2nd gear 40mph- he told me he was stock
  14. M

No I am not sure- unless he has a flash tune
  15. M

GLI 35th vs MK7.5 GTI

Both are DSG
  16. M

GLI 35th vs MK7.5 GTI

So i just had my first GLI vs GTI 40 roll race and i got dusted! I have a 19 GTI DSG and my friend has a 19 GLI- is the GLI that much faster stock vs stock? Why?
  17. M

Hey everyone- just got a GTI about a month ago, right now it has about 700 miles on it. My buddy wanted to do a stock vs stock 2nd gear 40 roll run, so we did it and everytime he blasted me by 2-3 cars! Like what gives?! Why is his car so much faster stock? He car has about 20k miles on it...
  18. M

Rev9 Exhaust

Good morning- how did the REV9 exhaust sound with the factory downpipe? I am in the market for an exhaust system and this one is in my price range, also did you have the double muffler version?