GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. WhiteRabbit_MK7.5

How do I know if my gti has secondary air injection

I just got delivery of the APR intake, got excited about installing it just to realize that i need an SAI filter :( i had not even heard about it before today ggs
  2. WhiteRabbit_MK7.5

Coolant level info. in handbook

Can i use any type of coolant? I just got a message saying the level is low, checked with operating tamps and it was below the low line
  3. WhiteRabbit_MK7.5

AWE Tuning Track vs Touring Exhaust? MK7.5 GTI

I have the track exhaust with a stock downpipe and i think its still quiet for my liking, it sounds nice in WOT and on the highway. but in regular not spirited driving its honestly quiet, imo the touring exhaust is a waste of money stock downpipe or not. Also this is the first time ive heard...
  4. WhiteRabbit_MK7.5

255/35/r18 tire fitment

i got the hawks and would definetly switch from my 235/40 on 18x8.5 to 255/35 you being 18x8 i would go 245/40
  5. WhiteRabbit_MK7.5

255/35/r18 tire fitment

235/40 ON A 18X8.5 rim look skinny and slightly stretched in my opinion, that's the set up im running rn bc i wanted to be safe, whenever i switch tires ill definitely go 245 or 255 cause i want a meaty rally look a like set up on the wheels
  6. WhiteRabbit_MK7.5

Trusted Indie Shop by State Thread

If anyone in the central florida area looking for an amazing mechanic hit me up and I'll hit u with his info! I dont want to drop his name cause i contact him via messenger. The dude was a VW/Audi master mechanic for like 20 years he's got a lift now and works from his house. literally took me...
  7. WhiteRabbit_MK7.5

SHOULD I SWITCH TUNE?

did the COBB update only affected the Subaru boys ???
  8. WhiteRabbit_MK7.5

Indy 500 vs P Zero... Sport summer tire help

I just got Indy 500's been running them for 800 miles or so and I can tell you i 10/10 would recommend and would buy again, they are quiet, the ride comfort is amazing but none of that matters because it's all about THE GRIP !!!!!! from launches to the cornering OMG !!!! They look mean AF on my...
  9. WhiteRabbit_MK7.5

Alignment problems

Yes, I looked at it an thought the same thing why is there a change from the alignment that was just made. It’s definitely fixed but there is the slightest of pull to the right. Im gonna take it for a spin an feel it out to make sure.
  10. WhiteRabbit_MK7.5

Alignment problems

#1 is the OG car and the first “alignment” which pulled heavily to the left ! And #2 is how i have the car right now, im gonna live with it. it’s good not great.
  11. WhiteRabbit_MK7.5

Alignment problems

Sooooo im currently at a Firestone complete auto care getting an alignment cause i got new wheels and never needed one after installing the H&R sport springs. I got the car back and the steering felt weird, the car was pulling to the left so i brought it back and now they are saying that the...
  12. WhiteRabbit_MK7.5

Supermoto's GTI Wrap Progress Log

@Supermoto what you used to wrap the taillights ??
  13. WhiteRabbit_MK7.5

Austins on a Jetta ???

sooooo i just got my new wheels, and was wondering if the Austins (I think that's what they are called) can fit on a stock 2019 Jetta S
  14. WhiteRabbit_MK7.5

Replacing Springs- What else should I replace?

yeah the stock struts work fine with the H&R's(the springs), some people complain saying the stock struts crash with the springs but i only have a problem with them when i cant avoid a manhole cover cause they stiff and its a loud fricking band when i cant avoid them but thats also cause i drive...
  15. WhiteRabbit_MK7.5

Replacing Springs- What else should I replace?

I agree with this i got H&R sport springs and regret not switching the struts to some B8's