GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Ezekiel81923

Building Otto

This was the 3rd time I was under there trying to resolve the problem. I was not coming back out without the clamp in my hands!
  2. Ezekiel81923

Building Otto

Small thing but I had to install this garbage ass exhaust clamp at some point in the last year when I pulled my downpipe to calibrate my wg during the great wg calibration fiasco and it has leaked ever since. Finally bit the bullet and bought a fancy locking clamp that's more akin to the stock...
  3. Ezekiel81923

Nine81's Silver Wiener Build

18x8 +45 with 5mm spacer up front and 10mm in the rear. 235/40/18. This was pre- new suspension settling, the front is tucked up to the fender real nice now. P.S. I miss my front bumper looking so good. Damn you, PA roads
  4. Ezekiel81923

Canadian Golf R in the US? What to look for in a used 2019 Golf R?

Depends what you're doing with the car. If you're modding / tuning / turbo swapping etc and have a DSG you will still need a TCU tune so that there is enough clamping force to hold the power. People seem to have varying experiences with the stock clutch, mine held plenty of power. I only...
  5. Ezekiel81923

FS: Cobb Accesport V3 w/Tunes

Bump. Price Change. $400
  6. Ezekiel81923

Building Otto

Still cleaning up the 93 maps. https://datazap.me/u/ezekiel81923/4th-revision-3rd-gear?log=0&data=13-26-36
  7. Ezekiel81923

Fat Shawn’s 2019 GTI Build

I daily an E85 Vortex
  8. Ezekiel81923

What did you do to your mk7 today?

I did the mental math on my build a few weeks ago. If you throw in the non-maintenance repair work I've had to do along the way it's...embarrassing. But we're having fun! I'll probably source a clutch soon, and BFI motor and trans mounts, and do all of that at once. That better be it for a while
  9. Ezekiel81923

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Can confirm. Grounding kit and MPI-ready intake manifold are great I'll need a clutch before I can hang with anybody!
  10. Ezekiel81923

Spring & Shock/Damper Installation Reference Guide

I run B8s and H&R Sports on a non-DCC car. Works great. OE Sports are a different spring but I can't imagine why they would not work.
  11. Ezekiel81923

Fat Shawn’s 2019 GTI Build

I was just looking for a bonus GTI to daily and MK7's can be had for $14k-$18k pretty easily. Not sure what condition they are in but they're much cheaper
  12. Ezekiel81923

Building Otto

Soon! I'm going to get a Dragy before this is all said and done. Truly dominating the streets might require a new clutch though
  13. Ezekiel81923

Building Otto

So the plan seems to be... Map 1 will target 25psi, Map 2 targets 28psi and Map 3 targets 30-31psi. Tuning on those maps was done on 93 and that boost threshold was as high as we could comfortably go. Map 4 will be tuned on E85 to an increased boost target, as will Map 5. Map 5, which will...
  14. Ezekiel81923

Building Otto

Yep, Vortex standard
  15. Ezekiel81923

EQT E-Tuning Q&A

I think you'll get a very vague response to that now, if you get one at all. EQT is getting bigger and the EPA is paying more attention to the automotive aftermarket in general.
  16. Ezekiel81923

Building Otto

Flashed Map 3 / revision 3. Up to 30psi on 93. This sounds like where we might stop, just fine tune it a little bit and then move on to E. Some clutch slip in the middle of this one but we're still going for it. https://datazap.me/u/ezekiel81923/map3-revision-3-3rd-gear?log=0&data=8-22
  17. Ezekiel81923

Building Otto

2nd Revision. 4th gear pull. Hitting about 29psi peak. Clutch is hating tuning but it held on this time. https://datazap.me/u/ezekiel81923/2nd-revision-4th-gear?log=0&data=8-22
  18. Ezekiel81923

MK7 "Random / "Stupid" Questions Thread"

He told me to "switch up to map 2" which to me implied I could switch. I'll give that a shot and see
  19. Ezekiel81923

MK7 "Random / "Stupid" Questions Thread"

Paging SimosTools users. How in the hell do I switch maps? I've seen 3 different ways on youtube and none worked for me. It's past my tuners bedtime where he lives so before I give up on logging tonight I thought I'd ask you fine people.