1. DrFunkalupicus

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hope everyone has a great one!
  2. DrFunkalupicus

Happy Veterans Day

Happy Veterans Day to my fellow vets
  3. DrFunkalupicus

RC Crawlers

This is kind of a continuation of the RC thread I posted a few months back. Since then I have come to love messing with crawlers. Turns out that driving slowly over "stuff" is a hell of a lot of fun. Anyone else run any RC crawlers?
  4. DrFunkalupicus

Burger Motorsports Pedal Tuner - SOLD

Hello! I am selling a very lightly used (approx 4 months) BMS Pedal Tuner. It is model #BPT-VA1 and is compatible with the following vehicles: 2008+ VW/Audi except for B9 A4/A5/S4/5, S All, SQ All, RS All, C7 All, C8 All Thanks for looking!
  5. DrFunkalupicus

Firmware for MIB2 Delphi Units

Are there any tools available to make changes to the MIB2 Delphi unit firmware?
  6. DrFunkalupicus

Traxxas TRX 4 Sport Ready to run with accessories

I am scaling down my RC car collection to fund my suspension and I have the following crawler up for sale This is a ready to go Traxxas TRX 4 Sport kit. It was built and taken out for one trail run and has since been a shelf queen due to the heat and the fact that I have too many RC cars...
  7. DrFunkalupicus

WTB Turbo Muffler Delete

Hello everyone! I am looking for a turbo muffler delete. Stock turbo. Thanks!
  8. DrFunkalupicus

Anyone play Elden Ring?

That’s my current gaming addiction and a blast to grind through. Anyone else played or currently playing it?
  9. DrFunkalupicus

DrFunkalupicus's 2016 GTI S

Purchase date: 6 Aug 2020
  10. DrFunkalupicus

Happy Holidays Everyone!

Happy Holidays everyone! As gift to you all, my terrible attempt at a “meme” that I stole.
  11. DrFunkalupicus

CoD Vanguard

Anyone pick this one up?
  12. DrFunkalupicus

Mk7 Badge Swap

I recently got in a set of black VW logo badges to replace the front and rear ones. Does anyone have any tips to make swapping easier (and broke clip free)?
  13. DrFunkalupicus

RC Car and racing

Anyone else here like to mess with hobby grade RC cars? I used to be in to them about a a decade ago. I snagged up a kit over the weekend so I can start racing again (Team Associated SC6.2 team kit)...pretty excited for it.
  14. DrFunkalupicus

WTB Mk7 GTL Left side fog light

Hello! I am looking for a left side (NA driver's side) OEM fog light. Thanks!
  15. DrFunkalupicus

Going on a cross country drive...question about changing tune

Hello everyone....I am heading back the my home state of Pennsylvania this weekend, and I am currently running an EQT stg 1 91 octane tune. I am pondering going back to stock for the drive out and back because it's all a straight shot through on 70 and then flashing back to the EQT for driving...
  16. DrFunkalupicus

Skyward Sword Remaster

Anyone else picking this up? I am a huge fan of Zelda and I am looking forward to playing through this game again without swinging my arm around like I’m crazy. I loved the transition to open world with Breath of the Wild, but I am still a huge fan of the classic Zelda formula.
  17. DrFunkalupicus

Happy Father’s Day

Happy Father’s Day to all the dads out there. Hope it’s a great one!
  18. DrFunkalupicus

SOLD

I recently picked up a Cobb AP so my trusty JB4 is up for sale. It has been on my GTI since November and has only been used on map 1 and 2 so map 6 has never been touched. I have not had any issues with it. I am looking for $275 shipped. A tracking number will be provided when the item is...