GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. RedDragonAus

Consolidated Macan Brembo upgrade thread (READ FIRST POST)

Do the Enkei RS05RR 18x8.5 +45 clear the calipers without spacers? I searched the thread and it looks like nobody has posted it yet.
  2. RedDragonAus

Superpro control arm install?

Here is my video on it. My tip is to just drop the subframe.
  3. RedDragonAus

Track Alignment Golf R MK7 Audi S3 8V

Just an update. Had a big track day yesterday that went from sun up to sun down and ran 3 sessions of 4 different track configurations. The new alignment and correct corner balance is beautiful, just a hint of over steer if you lift of in a fast corner and plenty of front end grip, especially...
  4. RedDragonAus

Had my car corner balanced and aligned today at Action Tyres and More after installing the Whiteline alloy control arms and it is Now 50/50 left to right weight distribution. Even with some weight reduction its still 1528kg with 1/2 tank of fuel and a 80kg driver. Gained over 1° caster and...
  5. RedDragonAus

I replaced the upper trailing arm bushing (SPF4195K) with one from Superpro. it got rid of the rear end wiggle I as getting as the car would power slide on big corners. The KW have a progressive spring and they don't give the specs. I get the car back from the race shop today and will post my...
  6. RedDragonAus

Hello Track day drivers, Just a discussion on what alignment specs are you running on your cars and what suspension mods you have? I have KW V3 coilovers with Superpro Camber tops, Whiteline roll centre kit (ball joints), Whiteline swaybars front and rear with end links, Whiteline front control...
  7. RedDragonAus

Removing Dust Shields

I puled my rear and trimmed the fronts to get more air on the rotors. Also aded RS3 cooling ducts and importantly, removed the decorative calliper covers that just trap heat. Did a video on it all
  8. RedDragonAus

Consolidated Macan Brembo upgrade thread (READ FIRST POST)

Does anyone know if the forged Audi S3 performance pack 19x8 wheels clear the brembos?