GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. O

FMIC worth it?

I tried looking through google and what not but Im just met with sell ads and people trying to get you to buy their intercoolers. Im looking at getting the "stage 3" tune from apr, but the FMICs look the best. I just want to know if me getting a good one would be okay for the tune. Im not...
  2. O

Mazda Swap

Honestly my next car will be a FiST for sure. Gtis are fun and all, but get behind the wheel of those go-carts and its a whole nother beast.
  3. O

Mazda Swap

They are indeed the superior choice.
  4. O

Mazda Swap

They are nice cars and the engine might not be the most reliable but it is a bunch of fun.
  5. O

Mazda Swap

Go over there and try to deal with them. You will see. Bunch of heathens.
  6. O

Mazda Swap

I try but this is what he wants to do. We both enjoy working on cars and he doesn't absolutely need a car since i just let him use my GTI anyway. So we have time. This is just for fun.
  7. O

Mazda Swap

I agree.
  8. O

Mazda Swap

He is a DISI fanboy.
  9. O

Mazda Swap

This is my friends car. I do own a GTI and I love it. He likes mazda not Volkswagen. It is okay to like something else.
  10. O

Mazda Swap

I thank you. I also googled it. I came here searching for more depth.
  11. O

Mazda Swap

I feel like you did not read the post and that is okay. The NA car is totalled. I have a GTI this is my friends cars. Im GTI till i die. I came here because this si the forum i use and mazda forums are a bunch of dicks.
  12. O

Mazda Swap

i feel like you did not read the post and that is okay. I personally have a gti. Thats why i use this forum.
  13. O

Mazda Swap

Hey guys I'd go to a mazda forum, but they are honestly not fun to deal with. My friend owns a speed3 and a regular 3, both are gen 1. He bent a rod in his speed3 and 3 months ago he was t-boned by a car running a stop sign. Simple question really. How possible is it to put the NA engine...
  14. O

Suspension problems after upgrade?

yup nvrm sorry thanks lol ill just use my jack to lift up the joint just thought about that!
  15. O

Thank you i dont own a lift did everything on jack stands so it would be a bit difficult to torque the endlinks underload might get the guy doing my alignment to check them thanks again.
  16. O

hey 2017 mk7 gti just upgraded suspension to BC Racing bought a suspension kit from DAP because stretch bolts torqued everything down after searching everywhere for torque specs still hearing some "knocking" going on when ever i take turns and/or over some if not most road bumps? if there is...