GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. W

The official "Post your deal!!!" thread

Yes, it does. It does basically the same as the DSG - there’s four options: eco, normal, sport, and custom. The mode you choose determines things like throttle response, steering tightness, suspension, and how loud the soundaktor is.
  2. W

Decided to pull the trigger on a 2020 black SE 6M at $28,711 +TTL in the MD/DC area. I think there could have been more room to negotiate but I had my local dealer match what I was quoted from a few northern VA dealers so I can’t complain.
  3. W

This is all solid advice, thank you! I have a test drive this afternoon but after that I will email around and see what I get back.
  4. W

So I’d probably be looking at paying at the very least the internet price + TTL if I want the VW 0% rate? I also have a 2018 Mazda 3 for a trade in that I have a decent amount of positive equity in but not sure how much that will move the needle.
  5. W

Im looking to possibly purchase a 2020 GTI SE w/ manual transmission in the next month - What do you all think I can I realistically expect to pay in the DC area? I’ve looked through this thread and it looks like most people are posting about 2019s still. A lot of the big name NoVa dealers have...