GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. mturner1578

MK7 vs 201*? Camaro

Camaro came in hot then slowed down right next to me.. lol He would pull like he wanted to race but then I would pull to catch up and it would be much much faster.. Finally ended up doing the 1,2,3 horn thing on the first straight away and completely annihilated him... lol Need to get a rear...
  2. mturner1578

JB1 Pre-Loaded Map Descriptions

Hello all, I am just wondering if there is somewhere I can find a list of descriptions for the different maps available on the JB1. I currently am running Map 4 because it uses it as an example in the instructions and says it is primarily for conservative drivers and has lower torque boosts...
  3. mturner1578

A video of near annihilation of a GTI..

(Skip to 0:40 seconds in..) First of all... CLOSE ONE. Secondly... what do you all think happened here? Didn't see the car in front and slammed on his brakes?
  4. mturner1578

JB1 / OBD11 Question

Hello everybody, I'm getting ready to get a JB1 in the mail for my 2017 GTI 6Spd. - I have an OBD11 and have made some mods to the engine via the OBD11 apps. (All apps downloaded listed below:) (sorry in advance if this is too elaborate) -Windows function with remote -Soundaktor (off) -Urban...
  5. mturner1578

Tune Question - Anybody used "PerformanceChipTuning"?

Hey just wanting feedback.. I am looking to get the JB1 relatively soon (from a fellow forum member if they're still holding on to it.. lol) however have come into some other things I ended up getting. So I was considering getting this in the meantime, it looks like it just flashes on and off...
  6. mturner1578

Car Meets - Kansas City Area?

Was wondering if there's anybody in the KC area that goes to / is interested in getting together? Trying to get some fellow members' insight...
  7. mturner1578

Got catless downpipe.. have a CEL question...

Hey everybody I just got a catless downpipe and will be getting a stage 1 tune relatively soon.. but not soon enough to be able to deal with the CEL light. I ordered a j style o2 sensor to see if that will help.. but i've cleared the CEL code about 3 times now with my OBD11.. my question is: is...
  8. mturner1578

OBDEleven - Brake Disk Drying.. does it harm/wear the pads?

Just wondering if this mod actually improves braking during rain or if it just does more harm than good... any input welcomed. Thanks!
  9. mturner1578

OBDEleven - Haldex All-Wheel-Drive Adjust Traction Tweak on stock GTI

Hello everybody, New to the forum and GTI's.. love it and regret not getting into GTI's sooner. =( Getting the OBDEleven to tweak the tailights and windows.. but was wondering if I got the Haldex All-Wheel-Drive Adjust Traction tweak would it do anything if I didn't have the Haldex stage 1...