GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Jonnyr6

walked a 250cc bike

Bud, you need to get a grip on reality.. first off this isn't something to brag about to anyone. If you think it is, because you can say you beat a motorcycle, you're really trying to hard. 250cc bike.. also means novice rider who isn't going to properly use every bit of the bike against...
  2. Jonnyr6

Garrett 2260s turbo withfull bolt on hpfp e85 60-100

It seems to me that spending another five can
  3. Jonnyr6

Garrett 2260s turbo withfull bolt on hpfp e85 60-100

I have a stage 2 uni 93 tune with stock is20 stock clutch stock ic and stock fuel pump stock ignition with 200,000 km with stock rims on winter tires and have the same time... what's going on. Time seems to be around 5.5ish seconds
  4. Jonnyr6

WTB Downpipe MK7 GTI

I have a stock downpipe from a 15 mk7 gti for sale
  5. Jonnyr6

Show us your MK7

6. Jonnyr6

golf r parts cbe, downpipe, p3

Turbo for sale?
  7. Jonnyr6

Mk7 Exhaust Tech. How to get the sound you want.

I'm very happy with the vibrant. I'm catless dp and res only. 3 inch pipe. Still a little raspy at 3k until 4
  8. Jonnyr6

Mk7 Exhaust Tech. How to get the sound you want.

It was too loud because it was a catless dp most likely. Going to sound pretty bad with a setup like that. bunch more exhaust flow alongside the stock oem pipe, res and muffler. Not good
  9. Jonnyr6

Ecu question

I'm stage 2 uni with 93oct tune and overrun. Can I unplug my ecu and plug it back it without loosing tune or having any issues? I'm tracing wires and want to unplug ecu. Battery had been out for a few hours
  10. Jonnyr6

2015 gti steering rack

Red steering wheel is on the dash and I have no power steering. Car has 168000km so I believe it's time for a new rack Vw wants 2300 I don't wanna pay that. Does anyone have any other suggestions on where to buy one? I'm in Ontario canada
  11. Jonnyr6

Gti steering rack

Do you still hsve the rack
  12. Jonnyr6

Clark plaid rear seats complete

Took these out when I bought the car. Seats are mint. Gta area ontario cansda
  13. Jonnyr6

Whooped by a Coyote 5.0 Mustang…

You are bang on.
  14. Jonnyr6

Fuel Economy When Tuned

How would you know how I drive my car? Lol noob.
  15. Jonnyr6

Fuel Economy When Tuned

Could you elaborate on how gender would play a role in knowing how to properly preserve a clutch, stock or not? Lol. I bet you go through clutches like noone else
  16. Jonnyr6

Fuel Economy When Tuned

My stock clutch is doing fine after 80000km stage 2 tuned
  17. Jonnyr6

How long has your performance clutch like sachs lasted?

The most accurate post I've ever seen regarding tunes and stock clutch. The torque makes it so easy but it will eat away at your clutch. I have 160,000km on my 15 gti with stock clutch and stage 2 93 uni tune for 80,000 of that. It's only now starting to slip in low rpm 5th and 6th gear...
  18. Jonnyr6

How long has your performance clutch like sachs lasted?

Lol it's funny you use your tuned sportscar to completely takeaway what the car has to offer. I'm assuming you're someone who likes to be "different" and tell people that your golf is a versatile car because you thought that towing the cutest little trailer around makes sense.