GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Marc.Valli

Intake suggestions

Hello, I am looking for any suggestions for an intake for my MK7 GTI. I am not looking to break the bank but I still would like a nice intake that performs well, sounds good, and looks good. Please reply with any suggestions, videos, or pictures.
  2. Marc.Valli

Roof Rack

Looking into buying a roof rack and I am wondering what a good option is. I have seen the oem and rhino racks and both look good and I am not sure which one is best. Any help with your experiences would be greatly appreciated.
  3. Marc.Valli

What's a good tint percent?

I am looking into tinting the windows on my Mk7 and I am not sure what level(%) tint I should do. If anyone could reply with what they would recommend that would be amazing.
  4. Marc.Valli

Drivers Side rear interior Door handle fix

My rear drivers side interior door handle recently stopped work, and I am wondering if anyone has ever had this happen, and has a diy way to fix it? I want to try and avoid bringing it to the dealership, and save as much as I can on this repair.
  5. Marc.Valli

Mk7.5 Helix Replica Headlights on Mk7

Hello, I am wondering what HID kit anyone would recommend to use for the Helix mk7.5 replicas for the mk7. I have a mk7 with halogens currently. I posted the link below of the headlights I am talking about any recommendations or suggestions for an HID kit are welcome...