GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. JTM88

Chirping sound on initial start, and braking

So I’m at a loss for what this could be. It started a few months ago there would be a slight chirping sound on startup, and then it would go away. Now it lasts longer on startup, and happens when coming to a stop. It sounds like it’s coming from the front. Here’s the sound...
  2. JTM88

FS: D-Dock with Lightning Cable

$60 OBO includes Shipping and PayPal fees Selling d-dock with lightning cable. Its a great way to make use of the center cubby. https://www.d-docks.com/store/p5/Left_Hand_Drive_D-Dock_(USA,_Mainland_Europe) -_See_important_shipping information_below!.html
  3. JTM88

Flat spring from steering wheel?

I took my steering wheel trim off and this spring came out, where does it go? Thanks in advance
  4. JTM88

Passenger Side Rattle over bumps (Please help)

Please help me find this rattle. It started a few weeks ago when the temps dropped, and it's driving me crazy. - The noise is independent of speed or engine RPM and seems to happen when going over bumps. - It sounds like it's coming from either the passenger side dash area What it's not - I...
  5. JTM88

Warped plastic in Gauge Cluster

I noticed whenever the central warning light comes on you can see the plastic around it is warped allowing light to bleed underneath, is there a way to take the cluster apart and fix this, or is it sealed? See attached picture for what is going on.
  6. JTM88

SOLD: CTS TURBO MK7/7.5 INTAKE

I've decided to start participating in autocross more, and the class I am in Intakes are not allowed. Asking $275 obo shipped anywhere in the lower 48. Pros: - Sounds great (lots of fun turbo noises) - easy to install - fits well Cons: - Minor damage to weather striping (See Picture) - Paint...