GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. JTM88

MK7 "Random / "Stupid" Questions Thread"

It's worth doing the transmission mount or insert at the same time.
  2. JTM88

BFI stage 1 is the way to go
  3. JTM88

What did you do to your mk7 today?

I always wanted RES 11Rs. the only reason I got the 10s is because I got a smoking deal on a used set.
  4. JTM88

Garages of golfmk7.com: picture thread

Filled a bucket for 1 minute and measured it. lol
  5. JTM88

This filter is definitely a smaller size; it really only works with a small pressure washer. I just measured the flow through my pressure washer with the 40° nozzle, and it's around 0.9 GPM. The filter can keep up with it and maintain 0 PPM, as confirmed with the TDS meter.
  6. JTM88

Fat Shawn’s 2019 GTI Build

I just ordered from them; for the price, it's a no-brainer.
  7. JTM88

No idea what the max flow rate it is.
  8. JTM88

CSB3: Matto Does Deep Research Into Swingers Cruises - Forum Bros Request Picture Evidence

I’d be interested in it for $100
  9. JTM88

Gave it a wash with the new spotless rinse setup. It’s so nice not needing to towel dry. Just blow most of it off with a leaf blower and let it drip.
  10. JTM88

So this is the filter I’m using. https://a.co/d/0rvjkD8 You got the plumbing right. I bypass the filter for pre-rinse, foam cannon, and initial rinse, and then I just use the filter for the final spotless rinse. The filter came with a flow restrictor on the discharge side of the filter, but I...
  11. JTM88

Newest addition to my home car wash, spot free rinsing! Only used it once so far and it makes drying so much easier.
  12. JTM88

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

Most of the parts for the mk8 PCV swap
  13. JTM88

It’s time…2017 GTI pro detail

How is the HF DA polisher working out? What brand is the 5" conversion? I've been looking at picking one up my car could use some correcting.
  14. JTM88

Understanding the MK7 PCV function, retrofitting the MK8 PCV, and why catch cans are bullshit(IMO)

I; 'm wondering if there is enough room in the silicone coupling between the charge pipe and turbo to put the barb fitting in.
  15. JTM88

Understanding the MK7 PCV function, retrofitting the MK8 PCV, and why catch cans are bullshit(IMO)

I was wondering if there was a bulkhead fitting that could be used.
  16. JTM88

vland mk7.5 Sequential taillight

I bought mine off of Ali Express. https://a.aliexpress.com/_mOePBK2
  17. JTM88

I second this, I have one on the GTI and the CX-50.
  18. JTM88

Changed the front PP diff fluid for the first time at 120K...woopsies. The oil was pretty dark, but the filter was clean, so that was good. I also replaced the DP hanger, as it was squeaking whenever I went over small bumps.
  19. JTM88

CSB3: Matto Does Deep Research Into Swingers Cruises - Forum Bros Request Picture Evidence

We bought my wife a CX-50 turbo around Christmas, and so far, we've been really pleased with it. We've already done a a few 500+ mile road trips on it.